Disable library, no scan thumbs, nothing...
Hi there,
Previous versions seem to be able to disable disable, this option seem to be disable post camelot or slightly before.

I would simply want a simple interface, no scanning of anything, no retrieving thumbs, no scraping of any kind, merely a simple view list of files on smb and click play. I found this to be most responsive for everything i use.

Are these options now hidden somewhere in the multiple xml files?? and not accessible via the main interface. I have been using camelot alpha2
If you don't want to use the library, then just don't use it. You're free to remove the buttons from the skin you use if they're of major concern to you.

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

XBMC is fully skinnable look up skinning in the wiki. No that is not an option thrugh the gui.

Cheers,
Robbie
IC. I think I understand now - all the options are actually removed from the skin only. Options can be re-enabled or disable via the screen.

To be easier for the end-user, what is NOT showing up as default means that they are probably disabled right? Thus no need to dig through the skin configuration file / xml to find out?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Disable library, no scan thumbs, nothing...0