[MOD] Recently Added Movies, TV Shows, and Music on the Home Screen
eumel Wrote:I have a problem with that, if i press up, on focus pictures or other mainmenubutton without latest added, the mainmenu unfocused, sometimes xbmc crashs.
I test it with unvisible buttons like submenu, but it doesn't work.

i can confirm it does unfocused but as soon as you press any other arrow it gets focus again.
i have edited some animations for the "latest added" Plugin, now it looks better
Video

open Includes_MainMenu.xml
1. add after:
Code:
<include name="PushForSub">
    <ondown>Skin.SetBool(lowermainmenu)</ondown>
    <onup>Skin.Reset(lowermainmenu)</onup>
</include>
that:
Code:
<include name="LatestAdditions">
    <onup>3052</onup>
    <ondown>351</ondown>
</include>

2. add after:
Code:
<control type="button" id="351">
    <onfocus>SetFocus(941)</onfocus>
    <visible>Container(300).HasFocus(1)</visible>
</control>

<onfocus>SetFocus(943)</onfocus>
    <visible>Container(300).HasFocus(9)</visible>
</control>
that:
Code:
    <onfocus>Skin.SetBool(lowermainmenu)</onfocus>
    <onup>SetFocus(300)</onup>
    <ondown>SetFocus(300)</ondown>
    <visible>[Container(300).HasFocus(2)  | Container(300).HasFocus(5) | Container(300).HasFocus(8) | Container(300).HasFocus(10) | Container(300).HasFocus(13) | Container(300).HasFocus(20) | Container(300).HasFocus(21) | Container(300).HasFocus(22) | Container(300).HasFocus(23) | Container(300).HasFocus(24)] + !Skin.HasSetting(lowermainmenu)</visible>
</control>

<!-- Virtual Button für latest added -->
<control type="button" id="3052">
    <onfocus>SetFocus(510)</onfocus>
    <visible>Container(300).HasFocus(6) | Container(300).HasFocus(7)</visible>
</control>

<control type="button" id="3052">
    <onfocus>Skin.Reset(lowermainmenu)</onfocus>
    <ondown>SetFocus(300)</ondown>
    <onup>SetFocus(300)</onup>
    <visible>[Container(300).HasFocus(1) | Container(300).HasFocus(2)  | Container(300).HasFocus(5) | Container(300).HasFocus(8) | Container(300).HasFocus(9) | Container(300).HasFocus(10) | Container(300).HasFocus(13) | Container(300).HasFocus(20) | Container(300).HasFocus(21) | Container(300).HasFocus(22) | Container(300).HasFocus(23) | Container(300).HasFocus(24)] + Skin.HasSetting(lowermainmenu)</visible>
</control>

3. change:
Code:
<include condition="!Skin.HasSetting(onetouch)">DownForSub</include>
to:
Code:
<include condition="!Skin.HasSetting(onetouch) + !Skin.HasSetting(latestadded)">DownForSub</include>
<include condition="!Skin.HasSetting(onetouch) + Skin.HasSetting(latestadded)">LatestAdditions</include>

Includes_latest_added.xml and media/home in the package.
Bump for my idea of adding an option to filter out recently added movies that you've already watched... any takers?
the latests script has the additional arg (unplayed=True) that will do that
For python coding questions first see http://mirrors.xbmc.org/docs/python-docs/
Nuka1195 Wrote:the latests script has the additional arg (unplayed=True) that will do that

Where in the code is it (seeing how it isn't enabled by default)?
rflores2323 Wrote:how does this mod work? does it fade off after a couple of minutes? Does it scroll thru if you add several movies? etc.. can you post a video of this working as this is awesome!!!

I installed the update (RecentlyAdded.py) over Aurgia and the latest xbmc nightly but I am not sure how to enable the mod. I've seen some images where it is enabled in the custom menus. Can I get a little help?
Great mod! Thanks to all the people who worked on this
I love this mod, and I've found where to change the number of movies shown, just to add a few more. 2 questions though:

1) is there a place where I can change which recent movies/tv show it displays, for instance maybe i want to show the 6 newest movies, rather than the 6 most recently added

2) is there anyway easier way to tell which movie is selected? The text gets a little brighter, but it is very hard to tell which movie/episode you are selecting, maybe the unselected ones could fade out just a little more when you change selection or some sort of highlight around the movie??

and a third i guess, i changed the recent number to 6 which worked for movies, but episodes still show 4 is there anyway to change that?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Recently Added Movies, TV Shows, and Music on the Home Screen4