• 5(current)
Rev24811 + Confluence = AWESOME!
how can you download from the trac site?
jmarshall Wrote:Patience people, it'll be in the release out tomorrow.

With that being said, when will we be able to download it ready to copy into our Skins directory having it already been compiled?
Beta1 is on the way, hold on ..
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
omg i can't take it i have started to eat my underpants! for which i have to say is not very nice lol
vdrfan Wrote:Beta1 is on the way, hold on ..

oh its all too much Big Grin
just got ikons build.... fantastic everything from what i can see works like a dream and very bloody smooth.... fantastc default skin.... gobsmacked xbmc has turned a new corner kudos
Wow, I'm really impressed. Simple, functional, smooth and great looking. Bye, bye, Aeon!
Great skin! Thank you very much for those who created this!
Yep, again a very nice skin from Jezz x Cool
Beta1 which includes Confluence is now available for most platforms (others waiting on launchpad). See http://xbmc.org for the announcement.

TheUni
gnnnnngh! - just tried windows ver from sourceforge but it's only 140kb.

patience..... must have patience........ Big Grin
Try this one.
[Removed]

Scroll down page and use:
Download in other formats:
awesome work. Cool
Waffa Wrote:Try this one.
[Removed]

Thanks for that - but it's ok - sourceforge has caught up and I've now got the full beta 1 candidate. It's almost got that "unwrapping a new piece of retail software" feel Nerd
Waffa Wrote:Try this one.
[Removed]

Please don't do that. Each one causes our server a nasty load. If it keeps happening we'll have to disable the 'other formats' feature.

The sourceforge links should be in order now, please use them.

TheUni
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Rev24811 + Confluence = AWESOME!4