• 7(current)
Rev24811 + Confluence = AWESOME!
much more peoples likes the skin
I registered just so I could give a Thank You to the folks behind Confluence. Absolutely beautiful and yet still very responsive to navigate around in (a problem I found with Aeon).

Well done!
Awesome work! Thank you! Volume slider is missing the -dB numbers, but I can live without it (for a short while).
XBMC on Gentoo is as good as it gets! :o
where to download - only find this url http://trac.xbmc.org/browser/trunk/skin/Confluence but isn't there a skin package ??
download the beta and it's shipped with it. it doesn't work on earlier builds.
ok thanks!

oh damm. that beta isn't running on my windows7 x64 system with this skin.
it freezes my xbmc - whats wrong here ?
Jezz_X Wrote:Thats damn odd wonder if it happens to other people too

I got the mouse pointer back by deactivate mouse input and activate it again in the settings.
I truly am amazed, and THANKFUL for the great new skins out for xbmc. Every time I show my friends my media center they are gobsmacked with the brilliance of it. As I am every time I turn on my TV!

After checking out confluence I can only ask for one thing.. Please can I have a movies trailer button on the fanart view? (like on the transparency! skin). Perhaps having a trailer button appear directly above the poster or at the end of the name that can be accessed with a simple up or down. My household use the trailers all the time when choosing movies and getting to the trailers with the info menu I find is too out of the way for a preview. Reading the 'movie info' is so last week ^.^

Thanks again. xbmc for life!
I would like to be able to modify the transparency level of the banners that are used for displaying info - such as in the Movies section - see the Movie Details, etc...
The thing is that I'd like to be able to see more of the fanart behind, while still being able to see the text on the info panel.
Can transparency level be customized?

Thanks for a great skin.
I am split between Aeon (great fanart views and customization capabilities), Rieper, Mediastream Redux, and of course Confluence.

Thanks.
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Rev24811 + Confluence = AWESOME!4