My OpenGL version does not meet with XBMC requirements
Hope someone can advise on this. I installed xbmc and immediately after installing it told me as I mentioned in the title. And of course it does not work.

Can anyone tell me what OpenGL version I need, how to get it and how to use / install it?

Further, I had what may have been a similar problem with Moovida. To save space here and extra copying work, the history of my discussion with them and details of my PC can be found here;

https://bugs.launchpad.net/moovida/+bug/...ggingout=1

I hope that information will help.
no luck for you i'm afraid. that graphics card is just too weak
Two things.. debug log.. and have you tried the directx version as you seem to be on windows?
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Those are some interesting specs. You are essentially trying to install XBMC for Windows onto a machine that's basically as powerful as an Xbox 1. I don't foresee good things.
Smile 
Thanks Spiff, Elupus and Nate for your help.

Especial thanks to Elupus Big Grin - I downloaded the version you recommended and it is working well.

Not sure what you mean by debug log?
Each of us has a signature like which says "for troubleshooting, please read this first." That tells you how to submit a debug log.

I have the added line about a "windows problem" which more specifically explains how to get a debug log in Windows.

However, if you've got it working, it probably isn't necessary now.
Thanks Nate,

I have looked and located the debug log, but as you say it isn't necessary now and in any case I suppose the current log is for the new installation which is running OK at present.

But hopefully if I have to ask for help in future I will be better organised.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
My OpenGL version does not meet with XBMC requirements0