IMDB scraper x excludefromscan
Hi

it seems that IMDB scrapper does not respect the excludefromscan setting in advancedsettings.xml. Is that true? Eek

I've been using themoviedb scrapper and decided to try the IMDB because I noticed the latter one grab some informations themoviedb does not, studio for example. But in the first scan it didn't consider the excludefromscan, and I can not live withou excludefromscan. Huh
Debug log and as.xml please.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Thanks for the attention vdrfan.

Basically when I generated the log to send you, I noticed I had closed some regexp tags with <regexp> instead of </regexp>. I had copied the sample from the wiki page, which is with this error in one tag.

Well, the strange thing is how some exclusions were in fact being considered, for example one I had make to exclude all ".mov" files I have. But anyway, thanks.
vdrfan, we really shouldn't be entertaining these god damn posts. if they can't even read the friggan forum descriptions, why should we spend time helping them?
what are you talking about spiff? You mean this description:

"Scraper developers only! Not for posting feature requests, bugs, or end-user support requests!"

I'm sorry, I didn't notice that. But I don't think I deserve the treatment you gave me. I really tried to be polite. If even with posts like mine you react like saying "god damn", maybe you're too stressed. Have a beer or something like that, or rethink if being in the development team has been made good to you.

I'm trying here, I'm really trying. You can notice that I am an advanced user, not in XBMC, but in computer in general, which means things are not so easy to people that does not develop the software. And I am a regular user of forums, but, from time to time, yes, I made mistakes like this one.

Quote:why should we spend time helping them?

Because I am a user of your system. Or, maybe you prefer to reduce the users of your system to just the development team, or to just the people who never make mistakes (I'm sure not one of them).

You know what? I think I'm tired. This is not the first time I see treatment like that from the XBMC development team. I've been in touch with some open source development teams, and I can say I've never seen treatment like these.
jgslima Wrote:what are you talking about spiff? You mean this description:

"Scraper developers only! Not for posting feature requests, bugs, or end-user support requests!"
yes

Quote:Because I am a user of your system. Or, maybe you prefer to reduce the users of your system to just the development team, or to just the people who never make mistakes (I'm sure not one of them).
i never asked you to use xbmc. you never paid me to use xbmc. i have no gains from sugar coating things. you arsed up, i pointed it out, deal with it.
Quote:i pointed it out

Wrong. You didn't just pointed it out. You did that in an unpolite way. But that's clear to meu now. We, users, must be polite. Development team don't.

Quote:i never asked you to use xbmc. you never paid me to use xbmc.

Ok man, I'm stopping using it. Sorry for any trouble.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
IMDB scraper x excludefromscan0