IMDB scraper & trailer
Can anyone provide me with a detailed procedure on how to get trailers working using the IMDB scraper? The trailer tab is funtional (not available to click on), even though I have enabled trailers in the settings for the IMDB scraper. Everything else is showing up.
XMBC 9.11 Alpha2 R24542 on Windows XP.

Is there a place to download an updated IMDB scraper?

Thank you.
You need to re-scrape movie information after enabling trailers in the scraper settings dialog.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
I've tried that already, & they were also already enabled when I first scraped. Any other suggestions? Can it it be the the IMDB scraper that is the issue? Can I download different versions of the imdb scraper?

Thx
Debug log please.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
IMDB scraper & trailer0