Standard def/Xbox?
Hi,

How does this look on standard definition?

Will it be supported with the Xbox build?

Looks great, clean and with high usability,
matt
xbox won't be supported until someone ports back all the changes to the skin engine and even then anything but 16x9 views will be average
I just tryed this out on the xbox with my SD widescreen Tv. I just xpr expressed the media folder first before i chucked it on the xbox.

I didnt run into in problems as such. I Didnt run short of memory or anything like that and i had fanart running (all my fanart is resized to 960x540). The layout all looked pretty good.

As usual with HD skins you will find that some text is very hard to read especially the movie/tv info text. I dont use XBMC on any other platforms so i can't make any comparisons on what might be missing from the skin engine not being ported back to xbox yet.

So in saying that I'd recommend grabing it and chucking it on the xbox if you want to check it out. But i would imagine you will end up back with one of the other skins that suit SD better.

Another Successful skin Jezz. Well done.

Paybac
It looks amazing! I would like to give it a go on the ole' Xbox but I don't know how to "xpr express the media folder" lol
Use XPR Express Laugh
Jezz_X Wrote:xbox won't be supported until someone ports back all the changes to the skin engine and even then anything but 16x9 views will be average

So... if this is the new default skin for xbmc, and it's not supported on the xbox... isn't it kind of unsupporting the xbox all together? or the xbox version will ship with the ole PM3 skin?
Feanor Wrote:So... if this is the new default skin for xbmc, and it's not supported on the xbox... isn't it kind of unsupporting the xbox all together? or the xbox version will ship with the ole PM3 skin?

Xbox hasnt been supported since Atlantis... Arnova is doing an awesome job merging bits he feels the Xbox can comfortably run. I really hope he does continue but I wouldnt imagine it will be for alot longer... Sad

I'm trying to like Live but struggling a bit....

I've just tried this on the latest offering from T3CH and it unfortunately has bits missing.... I dont think its the hardware as I am running comfortably with 34+ mb free without downsizing backgrounds so it could work fine if the xbox skin engine is ported...... Big Grin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Standard def/Xbox?0