Acer running Beta 1. No VDPAU?
Ahh acer revos amazing kit when you get it set up Tongue
Running from the ppa on intrepid, vdpau is available as an option, but doesn't actually seem to work as cpu is high and playback jerky on 1080p material and not much better on 720p.

According to dpkg I am running 9.11~beta1-intrepid2 and my nvidia drivers are 180.60
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Hate to do this, but BUMP

Cheers.

nickr Wrote:Running from the ppa on intrepid, vdpau is available as an option, but doesn't actually seem to work as cpu is high and playback jerky on 1080p material and not much better on 720p.

According to dpkg I am running 9.11~beta1-intrepid2 and my nvidia drivers are 180.60
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
nickr Wrote:Hate to do this, but BUMP

Cheers.

Old build and very old drivers - go for beta2 and the driver version should be 190+
Addons I wrote &/or maintain:
OzWeather (Australian BOM weather) | Check Previous Episode | Playback Resumer | Unpause Jumpback | XSqueezeDisplay | (Legacy - XSqueeze & XZen)
Sorry, no help w/out a *full debug log*.
I have
Code:
deb http://ppa.launchpad.net/team-xbmc/intrepid-ppa/ubuntu intrepid main
in /etc/apt/sources.list but beta1 seems to be the latest apt will find.

How do I get beta2?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Acer running Beta 1. No VDPAU?2