Minor Issue: Poster vs Banner on Show Info Page
First of all, I think the skin looks gorgeous, and I will be using it on my main HTPC from now on. You guys have done some excellent work.

I have noticed one small issue though. The TV Show Information page assumes that series thumbnails are the banner style. If you use poster style thumbs, you end up with a highly distorted banner version of the poster.
See the skin settings page.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

EDIT umm yeha like jmarshall said if you enable the setting it should show right
Have you guys ever thought of maybe having helper windows shown on views that says:

Press left for settings
To use Posters, go to skin settings page
To Disable these helper windows, go to....
etc...

Just a thought.
I can't get the banners from a TV-Show to appear - what do i do wrong?
Hjord Wrote:I can't get the banners from a TV-Show to appear - what do i do wrong?

Disable small fanart.

A follow up question to this - is it possible to have banners for tv-shows, and small fanart for movies? As I can figure out, it's either/or, because when I disable small fanart in tv-shows library, it also disables it in the movies library. In other words, I would like to have banners in tv-shows and small fanart in movies. Smile
Thank u.
But i still can't get it to appearSad

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Minor Issue: Poster vs Banner on Show Info Page0