Make Add-on shortcuts not restricted by videos/programs/music etc
Hi,
Please consider making add-ons on the homepage not restricted by videos/programs/music etc. I, certainly others, tend to hide music, videos, programs since they are not usefull with just a xbmc with tvshows and movies.

I want for example to add "uTorrent" and "TV Show-whats next" to tvshows/movies, this isnt possible since the are categorized as program add-ons.

I know how to tweak it (by manually changing category in the add-on configuration) but it should be a option to pick any add-on.

Keep up the great work, thanks!
texaco Wrote:Hi,
Please consider making add-ons on the homepage not restricted by videos/programs/music etc. I, certainly others, tend to hide music, videos, programs since they are not usefull with just a xbmc with tvshows and movies.

I want for example to add "uTorrent" and "TV Show-whats next" to tvshows/movies, this isnt possible since the are categorized as program add-ons.

I know how to tweak it (by manually changing category in the add-on configuration) but it should be a option to pick any add-on.

Keep up the great work, thanks!

Yep I Agree, Have you tried Convergence Smile
Noli illegitimi carborundum

I agree with you. It would be nice to be able to add music and video smartlists or favorites
like links to given folders.. etc..
Wilson, not only mudislander's skin is capable of this ;-)
You also might be interested in my Confluence-MOD...

Sorry for all advertisment, mudislander... ;-)
- - - Tribute to Metallica - - -
If I managed to help you, please click my reputation
I've tried your mod and am using it, just messing around with the
default skin to get my feet wet in the code. Think I spend more
time messing with features and figuring out how things tick then
I actually spend sitting in front of it watching videos, usually thats
for everyone else to do in the house.. Big Grin

(2012-03-12, 20:16)mad-max Wrote: Wilson, not only mudislander's skin is capable of this ;-)
You also might be interested in my Confluence-MOD...

Sorry for all advertisment, mudislander... ;-)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Make Add-on shortcuts not restricted by videos/programs/music etc0