Quick Question: Will XBMC scrape no info / images if an .nfo is already present?
Even if I press refresh in that movie's context menu?

Thanks Smile
correct.
Thanks Smile
One more thing...is this the case even when the nfo in question is generated by xbmc's "export as separate files" function...

If so it seems a bit of a shame that info and images are effectively "locked" if you chose to do so....
Bump....

I regularly use XBMC's "export as separate files" feature as a means of keeping my database backed up both for music and videos.

However, in doing so am I effectively locking all my media from any further scraping within XBMC as long as those exported .nfos are present in each folder?

In other words does the presence of those exported .nfos prevent the scraping for new info (via "refresh" , get fanrt, get thumb etc) or is that only the case for .nfos generated by other software?
Thanks so much if anyone can clarify this for me Smile
To my knowledge, the presence of an nfo, regardless of origin, prevents a search. You could always test it though. Just delete any fanart in the folder, then try looking for new fanart.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Quick Question: Will XBMC scrape no info / images if an .nfo is already present?0