Subtitles adjustment positioning
As already suggested (and implemented) for Transparency, I really feel that the visual information concerning subtitles delay adjustment should not be placed on the bottom of the screen, where subtitles actually appear.

It makes really tough to dynamically adjusting them, as you lose the mean to verify if the synch is fine or not (ie. you can't properly read the subtitles).

Ideally the top left or top bottom corner would work fine. Even the top centre, but please... not where the actual subtitles appear.

Cheers and thank you for a new awesome skin. Nod
Bump!
Second bump.

Really... in that position it makes the feature nigh unusable... (
Oh quit your bumping Tongue nothing is going to get done about it for a while. but I will make sure I add it to the think about list make a trac ticket if you havn't allready and CC me on it
I'll create the ticket, thanks for looking into this. Sorry for the repeated bumps, I was afraid this was going completely unnoticed.

Edit: http://www.xbmc.org/trac/ticket/8264
ashlar Wrote:I'll create the ticket, thanks for looking into this. Sorry for the repeated bumps, I was afraid this was going completely unnoticed.

Edit: http://www.xbmc.org/trac/ticket/8264

for me it's also quite difficult to sync the subs with the dialog window in that position.

till there is a new version, if you want to move it yourself, you can open Dialogslider.xml file in 720p folder, and change the X and Y coordinates to whatever you want:
Code:
<window id="145">
    <defaultcontrol>11</defaultcontrol>
    <animation effect="slide" start="0,80" end="0,0" time="100">WindowOpen</animation>
    <animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="0,80" time="100">WindowClose</animation>
    <coordinates>
        <system>1</system>
[b]        <posx>000</posx>
        <posy>450</posy>[/b]
    </coordinates>

EDIT:forgot to say that this will change the position for all the dialogs that shows the slider, not only for subtitles...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Subtitles adjustment positioning0