- New Fanart View (Library/Files/Games/Comics)
- New Wall view, with DVD, CD and N64/SNES styles
- New Flow view (press down to remove info)
- New Live Place (option to move to Home Blade)
- Mini Video Window
- Recently Added Script Integration (script goes in dash/scripts/)
- Opensubtitles_OSD Script Integration (script goes in dash/scripts/)
- Movies/TV Show buttons on Media Home Blade
- Playlist on Startup (May not work on network audio)
- Rounded corners on covers
- New List Item Thumbnail options (Parent thumb, Disable outline)
- Time on all Blades
- Time on Fullscreen Video
- Custom (Animated) Weather Icons
- Disable GamerCard Focus
- LastFM Love/Hate support (Guide Blade)
- Auto-Scroll Plot (Doesn't seem to be working)
All new options are within the Guide Blade, dispersed throughout Personal Settings.
To use Fanart in Games place your fanart in dash/userdata/thumbnails/programs/fanart/ and rename them to the XBE/CUT title with a .jpg extension.
To use fanart in comics place a fanart.jpg in the folder you wish to display it.
To use the Wall views N64/SNES or PSX/Gameboy views simply name the folder with...
N64 games - Nintendo 64
SNES games - Super Nintendo
PSX games - must contain "playstation"
Gameboy games - must contain "gameboy"
DOWNLOAD - Copy (overwrite, when prompted) this over an existing copy of the latest MC360.
You'll need to grab a new textures.xpr due to some of the changes in XBMC. I made 2 version with different Watched and Unwatched overlays. One uses the original MC360 overlays, the other uses the PM3 check marks. Both versions contain extra images for this mod.
Checkmark Textures / Normal Textures (10MB)