TheMovieDB scraper artwork issues in 9.11-b1
Glad to hear.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
I'm experiencing this problem. Movies scrape infor is downloaded but thumbs and fanart downloads is intermittent.
vdrfan Wrote:Download the following file and replace it with the one in your XBMC/system/scrapers/video/common directory

http://trac.xbmc.org/export/24985/trunk/...n/tmdb.xml
Where do I put this using XBMC live? Thanks.
Ronald Pagan Wrote:Where do I put this using XBMC live? Thanks.

Make sure you backup the old tmdb.xml just in case.
Code:
/usr/share/xbmc/system/scrapers/video/common/

and thank you to vdrfan for the fix
liq456 Wrote:Make sure you backup the old tmdb.xml just in case.
Code:
/usr/share/xbmc/system/scrapers/video/common/

and thank you to vdrfan for the fix
Should this be done with a different user than xbmc:xbmc for XBMC Live? I noticed that the default 'xbmc' user did not have write permissions to that file via sftp. I also tried to change the permissions using the 'xbmc' user so I could over-write the file, but the system would not let me change the permissions.

For purposes of full disclosure, I am using a Revo AR-1600 which doesn't come with an optical drive, so I installed XBMC Live to my thumb drive using Unetbootin and I am still running XBMC directly from the thumb drive.

I'm assuming there is a root user - I'll dig through some more docs to try to get some clarification on the password. (some mentioned blank, some said its assigned during install)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TheMovieDB scraper artwork issues in 9.11-b10