weather fanart issue
i followed the tutorial, but for some reason i'm just getting a black picture.
wenn i select a specific weather-art folder in "system" it works, but i'm just able to circle one folder, so it's only lightning for example.

anybody having the same issue?
try this
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?p=4...post443413
note I didn't actually creat the pack so if people make an upload a better one I'll link to it instead.
Because I have a crappy upload and there is no way I can upload 160mb
philosoph Wrote:i followed the tutorial, but for some reason i'm just getting a black picture.
wenn i select a specific weather-art folder in "system" it works, but i'm just able to circle one folder, so it's only lightning for example.

anybody having the same issue?

I'm not at my XBMC computer, but:

Did you go to weather page and go left?
The pop out menu has some settings that must be turned on for the backgrounds to work.
You also define a path to your weather image folder on that menu.
Quote:Did you go to weather page and go left?

yes, i did all the changes according to the tutorial and i also tried to rename the first 10 folders from 00/09 to 0/9 but i didn't work.

i don't know if it helps, but i also tried to set the path to a folder containing pictures and it didn't show them. it only works from the skin settings screen (but doesn't sync to current weather of course).

thx for trying to help
philosoph Wrote:yes, i did all the changes according to the tutorial and i also tried to rename the first 10 folders from 00/09 to 0/9 but i didn't work.

Last thing I can think of, when I got the 'weather' folder with the images in it, there were actually a weather folder inside of a weather folder.

Like this:
\weather\weather\1,2,3,4,5...etc

If this is your case, and if your path only goes to \weather, it wouldn't find the pictures....

Also, you might also add the default folder called 'na' with 1 image in it to the folder that contains the folders 1,2,3....etc (if you didn't).

That's it for me....
thank you very much, i figured it out

i have downloaded the weather pack from waffa, and in some cases there are only pictures in the "same as" folders.
feeling a little bit silly now Confused

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
weather fanart issue0