Opensubtitles_OSD
As many international XBMC users, I value a lot the posibility to use Opensubtitles_OSD script to find and download subtitles integrated within the OSD playmenu.

Some skins have adopted this script as an option in the scripts part of the skin settings. Just like the Lyrics script.

Will it be much pain to add a button in the osd for the script and a configuration flag (and script location text field) just like the one for Lyrics?

I can do this if the author of the skin is busy with the beta testing right now.

If you want me to help with this, just PM me. I'll be happy to help.

Jur.
Always read the XBMC Online Manual,Frequently Asked Questions and search the forum before posting.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting use -> Log file.

I second this. For all non English speaking users it's quite important.
Amet posted a skin hack for Confluence. You'll also need to grab the latest version of the script.
http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=443...tcount=569
tmc701 Wrote:Amet posted a skin hack for Confluence. You'll also need to grab the latest version of the script.
http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=443...tcount=569

Hacking skins (although I don't like that word. I would suggest customization) is fine for a while.

But changing something that will evolve in the near future (as corresponds to a new skin) will only mean trouble to mantain it.

That's why I suggested (and offered help) doing it standard on the skin...
Always read the XBMC Online Manual,Frequently Asked Questions and search the forum before posting.

Adding support for the subtitle downloader and turning on and off subtitles from the main OSD will be added

BUT I still want to redo the OSD buttons from the media stream ones and maybe re-arrange it all a bit.

SO this probably wont make it into the final 9.11 release but it will be done
If you'd like to get there, and think that a hand will help, just tell me. I'm changing it for myself anyway...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Opensubtitles_OSD0