[Fixed] Crashes on the Xbox
Confluence crashes sometimes, mainly during playback while browsing the xbmc menu, in 720p.

Project Mayhem 3 or Rapier don't have any problem
Xbox needs Arnova MAGIC from what I understand to work.. the skin engine.. the skin doesnt even display correctly on my Xbox Sad
Geeba Wrote:Xbox needs Arnova MAGIC from what I understand to work.. the skin engine.. the skin doesnt even display correctly on my Xbox Sad

with my 9.11 alpha 1 it displays correctly, though it crashes sometimes, maybe it goes out-of-memory
Post a debug log of the crash.

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
xbs08 Wrote:Post a debug log of the crash.

crash = freeze, I do not have debug log
yes you do....
I haven't had any problems on mine, and I've been playing 720p movies and such.
Where are you getting the skin? - I downloaded windows beta1 and copied it across to my xbox running 9.11 from T3CH and half the skin is missing Huh
xbox don't read xbt files. build it yourself from svn and use the old xbmctex.
I'm having the same issue with the textures not showing up on the Xbox. I've made a .xbr (which is like 49mb). I'm not sure where I'm going wrong, since the .xbt is only like 7mb. Does somebody have a batch file they can share, or lead me to the version of XBMCTex.exe they used that worked?

Thank you!

Pico

Edit: I tried another one which got me a 7mb .xbr file, but still no luck.
spiff Wrote:xbox don't read xbt files. build it yourself from svn and use the old xbmctex.

Thanks Spiff - Appreciate the pointer.

I really need to learn how to build.....Laugh
Anyone have .xpr for this?
I've had no problems whatsoever using this skin on the xbox, everything displays perfect as it should. I have no problems running anything. My fanart is all resized to 960x540.

Quote:Anyone have .xpr for this?

ahhhh why not just make your own using team Blackbolts xpr expressHuhHuhHuhHuh
http://teamblackbolt.co.uk/projects.php
XBMCG33K Wrote:Anyone have .xpr for this?

PM sent.
picodegiao Wrote:PM sent.

Got anymore of them? Big Grin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Fixed] Crashes on the Xbox0