Individual episode TV thumbs from DVD .iso (w/ screenshots)
With multiple episode DVD .iso files, the scraper grabs a thumb for the first episode on the disc, then reuses that thumb for all the disc's remaining episodes.

For example, here's disc 1 of season 4 of The Wire:

DVD/TV/The Wire/Season 4/The Wire - s04e01e02e03.iso

The scraper grabs the correct episode 1 thumb.

Unfortunately this thumb is also used for episode 2 (and 3, not pictured).

If I manually view individual episode information its second thumb is consistently the perfect match.

Is there a way to automate this process so the scraper always grabs the correct individual episode thumb in the future?
update.
spiff Wrote:update.

I've updated to the March 4 T3CH build and the latest third-party SVN builds.

Before each install I remove my TV source, update, and then add the TV source back. Unfortunately the thumbs still aren't unique to individual episodes.

Should I try a full uninstall or reinstall? Or are there just some files/folders I need to delete before updating?
Aren't those T3CH builds only for the XBOX?
dunno if it has been merged to xbox but it sure worked fine on linux last time i checked
This does seem to be the case in my windows install as well too. I get the same thumb for every episode like ryansebiz.

So as ryan said you can hit "i" to get to the correct thumb. But once you select the correct thumb to use it goes back to the old one for ep 1 again.
Can anyone please help us out?

Thanks in advance.
Just a bump and some additional info for bug tracking. I am also getting this error on the Babylon release 9.04 1 for windows. With multi-episode files it scrapes the info for each file properly but reuses the thumb for the first episode on all the other eps in that file. You can get around it by setting each thumb individually. Additionally if you refresh that series episode information it deletes some of the episodes from the library. I'm using the MediaInfo skin if that makes a difference.
Mediastream skin?
Yeah MediaStream... it was late ...
fuathurio Wrote:I am also getting this error on the Babylon release 9.04 1 for windows. With multi-episode files it scrapes the info for each file properly but reuses the thumb for the first episode on all the other eps in that file. You can get around it by setting each thumb individually. Additionally if you refresh that series episode information it deletes some of the episodes from the library.

I'm getting the same problem here with aeon skin - not sure if skin matters. Only way I could get the episodes back was to remove the source, exit and add it again.
As others have confirmed this bug I've submitted it to trac here.
ryansebiz Wrote:As others have confirmed this bug I've submitted it to trac here.

Big thanks to spiff who promptly fixed this bug the same day I posted the ticket.

Thank you spiff!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Individual episode TV thumbs from DVD .iso (w/ screenshots)0