Extra Movie Thumbs
I personally love this skin, since I am a fan of Mediastream, this skin really takes the best of many skins. However, I love the moviethumbnails which Aeon can use, took me ages to update my movies with these thumbs. Are you planning on enabling this in a view? I would love it Smile
If XBMC is going to support extrathumbs naively and not through some hackish way, then I am pretty sure it will be added to the skin.
Dannydeman Wrote:I personally love this skin, since I am a fan of Mediastream, this skin really takes the best of many skins. However, I love the moviethumbnails which Aeon can use, took me ages to update my movies with these thumbs. Are you planning on enabling this in a view? I would love it Smile

Sorry have to ask - what exactly did inspire such a question? Was is a thread name "Want to help?" or discussion about font types Rofl Or maybe it was - to hell with font types we need thumbs! RoflRofl
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

First I moved this out of the FONT toipc

Second what blittan said
blittan Wrote:If XBMC is going to support extrathumbs naively and not through some hackish way, then I am pretty sure it will be added to the skin.
I admit; I thought the topic was for suggestions, didn't read the opening post (shame)Wink

And I understand that a official skin shouldn't contain any weird hacks. Guess we just need to wait for this as a new feature, or just wait for someone to make a dirty hack when the skin is done and shiny.
Done! Check my mod.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=63058

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Extra Movie Thumbs0