xbmc.9.04 + debian +nvidia +prob opengl
Hi,
My config :
xbmc9.04
debian 5
nvidia 190.42

I have a version of xbmc9.04 already install (the xbmc pre-23767). I installed with the trunk version on svn.
I had some problem with this version. I would like to install the last version (r25011).
But now when I did
Code:
./configure
I have this problem :
Code:
checking for main in -lGL... no

I don't understand why now I can't compile xbmc?
The only thing I change it's the version of my nvidia driver (180.16 -> 190.42).
May be there's a problem between xbmc and this driver version?

Thx
I use the build-deb from the xbmc package + whatever is in the readme. This way I get everything plus anything specific to debian

Also, lately I have found failure in the nvidia-dev file being located so I have been using (reluctantly) the nvidia installer.

I think the debian folks have nvidia-glx-dev conflict with open-mesa package that xbmc is looking for
JackieBrown Wrote:I use the build-deb from the xbmc package + whatever is in the readme. This way I get everything plus anything specific to debian

Also, lately I have found failure in the nvidia-dev file being located so I have been using (reluctantly) the nvidia installer.

I think the debian folks have nvidia-glx-dev conflict with open-mesa package that xbmc is looking for

Hi,
sorry for the delay.
i don't understand,in the readme there is nothing for debian but only to ubuntu?

My problem is I can't install any package to nvidia open-gl, because debian try to install the official driver . and this driver is too old to use VDPAU.
So I installed back the nvidia-glx-dev with the official driver 173 for debian.
After this I installed my driver 190.42

It seems ok

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
xbmc.9.04 + debian +nvidia +prob opengl0