TV Scraper and .nfo files not working together
Sad 
I recently started to use media info plus to add .nfo files to all of my directories because of some scraping issues I was having with my movies (My folding naming issues, not XBMC issue). Since MIP seemed to work so well, I started to go through my TV shows as well. Since adding .nfo files to my tv directories, my TV scraper no longer seems to go out to thetvdb.com for anything anymore though. It won't add any new shows to my library unless I have an .nfo file. Is this normal? I'd rather the system scrape on its own because I don't feel like creating an nfo everytime I download a new show (which is a lot!). I've tried to set the content type on specific directories that were not getting added and that didn't seem to work. I've even removed the library and reconfigured the source from scratch and it still does the same thing. My folders are all named correct because it worked before the nfo files. Ex- \TV\Lost\Season 3\lost.S03.E01.720p.mkv. Any ideas?
search. i swear if i have to explain this ONCE more...

and can't the MIP author (hi can't recall your name) fix his damn software? Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Scraper and .nfo files not working together0