Add MPAA image to movie info [Added to SVN]
mcborzu Wrote:Anyone kind enough to put those rating .svg's into .png format and upload them it'll be much appreciated thx....

**Nevermind, I overlooked that dhrandy had a download link, thx dhrandy**

I have them the same width as the colored mpaa ratings so that they can just be overridden. You can edit them to make them whatever width you need.
HTPC= AMD Athlon X2 BE-2350 l Gigabyte GA-MA78GM-S2H 780G l G Skill 2GB l HVR-1800 l PVR-150 l Ultra MicroFly Case l 180GB SATA l 250GB IDE
Old HTPC Build / Current 780G HTPC Build / My Website
Does the imdb scaper in XBMC actually scrape for mpaa or is this only going to work if using a third party program to create nfo's? The studios work great by the way and it all sloted in well with my current mods. Just not displaying ratings.
dhrandy, the latest mod looks nice except for a couple of minor details: flag-small versions look bigger in height than other flags and they are plain white instead of the greyish gradient of the other flags. These make the ratings look somewhat of place.

I've been quite busy with holidays etc but I'm gonna try update the artwork and release it as png and include a "NR" logo for future use.
kulprit Wrote:Does the imdb scaper in XBMC actually scrape for mpaa or is this only going to work if using a third party program to create nfo's? The studios work great by the way and it all sloted in well with my current mods. Just not displaying ratings.

This is happening to me too. I know if one uses the IMDB as scraper it does scrap MPAA ratings but the mod isn't working for me, I'm gonna do some more testing. I do know that if you use TheMovieDB it doesn't scrap MPAA ratings so that may be the issue you are having.
migueld Wrote:This is happening to me too. I know if one uses the IMDB as scraper it does scrap MPAA ratings but the mod isn't working for me, I'm gonna do some more testing. I do know that if you use TheMovieDB it doesn't scrap MPAA ratings so that may be the issue you are having.

I use IMDB, with Media Companion, and everything I had scrapped BEFORE I did this mod works perfect. I thought I would have to rescrape everything after adding this, but didnt have to.

Make sure you are following the directions correctly. If you have any doubts on where or how to do this mod post them here and someone will help out.
migueld Wrote:I've been quite busy with holidays etc but I'm gonna try update the artwork and release it as png and include a "NR" logo for future use.

Thanks, that would be great.
I'll have to work on some of the request later today. I have to work. Sad You are a picky bunch. Smile

Edit: I left my laptop at work. I'll have to work on it tomorrow.
HTPC= AMD Athlon X2 BE-2350 l Gigabyte GA-MA78GM-S2H 780G l G Skill 2GB l HVR-1800 l PVR-150 l Ultra MicroFly Case l 180GB SATA l 250GB IDE
dtviewer Wrote:I use IMDB, with Media Companion, and everything I had scrapped BEFORE I did this mod works perfect. I thought I would have to rescrape everything after adding this, but didnt have to.

Make sure you are following the directions correctly. If you have any doubts on where or how to do this mod post them here and someone will help out.

I tried rescraping with both Babylon and original camelot beta 1, no mods, and I'm not getting any MPAA ratings. Could it be that something got changed on IMDB and the scraper isn't working?
Download the smaller white icons with silver gradient. - I can't really tell that much of a difference. The white looked fine to me.

Added to first post.
Dang you beat me to it! I was just gonna post. Nice work though. I'll post them anyway and include source files for anyone that wants to tweak, change colors etc. I'm also including "NR" flag for future use.

Preview:

Download PNG and source:
http://www.mediafire.com/?z1dy2cmli2h
About MPAA ratings not showing up when using IMDB scraper, can anyone confirm if they show up or not? I still haven't had any luck using either babylon and camelot or even Plex for that matter.
migueld Wrote:Dang you beat me to it! I was just gonna post. Nice work though. I'll post them anyway and include source files for anyone that wants to tweak, change colors etc. I'm also including "NR" flag for future use.

Preview:

Download PNG and source:
http://www.mediafire.com/?z1dy2cmli2h

Nice I might just use these ones if thats OK

As for IMDB it worked fine for me when I tested it
Jezz_X Wrote:Nice I might just use these ones if thats OK

Yes by all means feel free to use them Smile
Looks like I'm having a similar issue to migueld, i.e. no MPAA ratings coming down from IMDB. Tried removing a bunch of movies from my library that have MPAA ratings listed on the IMDB webpage, then re-scaped but with no luck.

Checked the debug log on a scrape and the MPAA data for each scraped item is blank, every other field populates fine.
I just checked and it appears to be a scraper issue, it only gets the value from the MPAA line but if that is missing then it doesn't fall back on the Certification field.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Add MPAA image to movie info [Added to SVN]0