• 6(current)
[RELEASE] Alaska (pre-Dharma)
Yes.
dratstab: What XBMC build are you using to test Alaska on?

Im using a build prior to 9.11 and am using the full version of T! 2.0 and it works great but I would love to test this skin out, so pls let me know whenever its convenient.

Thanks mate!
grupy Wrote:dratstab: What XBMC build are you using to test Alaska on?

Im using a build prior to 9.11 and am using the full version of T! 2.0 and it works great but I would love to test this skin out, so pls let me know whenever its convenient.

Thanks mate!

I am using the T3CH build from 17th Jan, SVN:26941
Using XBMC since way back, XBMP days!
It seems that moviesets now have a fanart background, but is it a random fanart or is it controllable?
Sad 
Bram77 Wrote:I've uploaded the skin to xbmc-xbox-skin with a Textures.xpr file. This should save a little bit of memory, but it might not be enough. I haven't tested it AT ALL! So please let me know your findings.
I've reduced the weather backdrops size to 960x540.

It's uploaded in the downloads section and repo.

http://code.google.com/p/xbmc-xbox-skins/downloads/list

no joy here, Ive got it running fairly smoothly, disabled loads of views etc, but it wont launch videos at all Sad
The skin is not fast enough on my XBOX ither, although using the XPR file make quite a lot of difference. I guess we'll have to wait for one of the skinners to mod the skin to be less memory and processor demanding.

Until that time I highly recommend Rapier 3.0.1 for the XBOX!

Please add to my reputation if you find my posts usefull (+/- button below posts)
Ubuntu 12.10 minimal XBMC auto-install script :: XBMControl :: Xbmc XBOX Skins :: XBMControl for Android :: Owner of Sudo Systems
Bram77 Wrote:Until that time I highly recommend Rapier 3.0.1 for the XBOX!

Take your propaganda elsewhere! /flexes

WinkWink
is there anyway to switch OSD (while playing a video: progress bar, time etc) to the bottom of the screen, like it was in earlier version ?
Also I liked a lot the big "PAUSE" text while pausing a movie. Is it possible to turn this ON again ?
I've now tried all the skins on XBMC, and I've got to say this looks best of the bunch. Very clean and nice. And the text is clearly visible on a SD-tv, unlike most the other skins except PM3 - which everybody is sick of anyways Laugh

But unfortunately it's horribly memory hungry - too much for the XBOX to handle. Sad

Would be nice if someone could convert to standard PAL resolution (720x576) and perhaps some other tweaks. Memory footprint is very important on the original xbox, as it has only 64mb. When i play 720p XVID files it easily locks up with most skins.
captain_obvious Wrote:Would be nice if someone could convert to standard PAL resolution (720x576) and perhaps some other tweaks. Memory footprint is very important on the original xbox, as it has only 64mb. When i play 720p XVID files it easily locks up with most skins.

With a name like that, you should know it's time to upgrade that original XBOX Wink
ASRock ION 330 • XBMC Live 10 • Harmony One Remote • MCE IR Sensor • 6TB NAS
does anyone have the old version of Alaska. if anyone does can they upload it for me, because i want to use it on the XBOX.
You can download ever changed version fromgithub
D0nR0sa Wrote:You can download ever changed version fromgithub

do you have the link.
sham021 Wrote:do you have the link.

This? Huh

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=68467
poster view in filemode under video is not working for me. i'm using the nightlie build from yesterday and the current skin version from git. is it working for anybody else?
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Alaska (pre-Dharma)2