Todo list
Hi Hitch,

I noticed in the release thread you mentioned there is a todo list. I could not find one so I am assuming you have one sitting locally or a pen and pad Smile

Would it be possible to have a todo list posted?

Basically I have a list of things I would like to see but am hesitant to post because I dont want to get annoying by posting things that are already on the todo list or have already been talked about in previous posts. It might also save all those people posting countless threads about things that are already planned.
Nothing written down yet so feel free to list things and I'll add them to it, thanks.
Off top of my head ( im at work so cant see it running ) there are a couple of things that I believe need doing.

- Night setting : Colour defuse on music square thumbs to make them darker rather than lighter as they currently are ( similar to how movie posters are darkend )

- Night Setting : when 1st going into movies, tv shows or music the initial display of the posters, thumbs etc seem to flash up white and then fade to what the colours should be... Looks like a white poster shown 1st.

and 2 possible requests

- Movies wall view

- Music genre image placeholder ( how aeon was modded would be nice just the musicgenre & musicgenrefanart dir's and if an images name matched the genre name then the fanart and thumb was shown )
Oh yea.. Smile

Don't know if this is 'skinnable' or if its a XBMC feature suggestion? I got a lot of Movies, and when I enter the Movies section it's a wild bunch of fiction, animated, documentaries. It's kind of confusing...

My file structure is:
-movies
--- docu
--- animated
--- fiction

I'd like to have the same structure, inside XBMC, but in a "Library view". Is this even possible?
Thanks for listening,
//m
mlmc Wrote:Oh yea.. Smile

Don't know if this is 'skinnable' or if its a XBMC feature suggestion? I got a lot of Movies, and when I enter the Movies section it's a wild bunch of fiction, animated, documentaries. It's kind of confusing...

My file structure is:
-movies
--- docu
--- animated
--- fiction

I'd like to have the same structure, inside XBMC, but in a "Library view". Is this even possible?
Thanks for listening,
//m

Just select genre when going into movies. If the films have been scraped properly it will have all genre information with it in the library
MrTourettes Wrote:Just select genre when going into movies. If the films have been scraped properly it will have all genre information with it in the library

Yes, that is correct. Problem is that it shows like 50 diff genres, this is also a bit confusing... three would do it! Smile
HW: Asus P5N7A-VM / E8400 / 2x2GB PC6400 --> Harman Kardon AVR-255 --> Sony 40D3000 (1080p/24-50-60Hz).
SW: Ubuntu Jaunty (32bit). XBMC SVN mainbranch. HDMI for A/V.
mlmc Wrote:Yes, that is correct. Problem is that it shows like 50 diff genres, this is also a bit confusing... three would do it! Smile

Its because each movie would have several different genres for it. Best thing to do if you want it clean is use somethign like MIP and make a clean NFO file with only the genres you want.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Todo list0