• 12(current)
To-Do List - Something missing? (No more requests please)
DurhamDev Wrote:Everything looks FANTASTIC, and I was wondering if it's possible to request one single, yet globally effective change. Is it easy (feasible and acceptable) to put in a radio button that can 'lock out' the users' ability to change the specific views? I usually use the 'Poster Wrap' view for both Movies and TV Shows and 'Wall' for Music, and would prefer if I could lock out the viewers' ability to change the view. I always add new movies, and would still like the ability to use the arrow buttons to change media information (Get Fanart, Get Thumb, etc.) but I think locking down the views would be awesome.

I know this fell to the bottom of the last page, so it might have been missed - just looking for "The Official Hitcher Word" on whether or not this is a consideration, or if this is something that won't be put in.

Thanks!
I agree view lockdown would be a plus, not really a serious issue but it would be nice. ^_^
I always liked this aspect of other skins, I could get them exactly how I wanted then keep them that way.
Hi everybody,

First of all, I love this skin. So classy Wink.

But i miss just a tiny thing quite usefull from the Rapier skin.
I use a lot of subtitles for all my movies and tv show, but unfortunately some of them are not well synced (few seconds behind or ahead).

With the Rapier skin, the setting of the subtitles offset hides the bottom panel and enables the sync with the subtitles still visible.

With Alaska, the bottom panel hides the subtitles and the sync is impossible.
hikaricore Wrote:I agree view lockdown would be a plus, not really a serious issue but it would be nice. ^_^
I always liked this aspect of other skins, I could get them exactly how I wanted then keep them that way.

+1 on this request, would be nice to have Smile
Hardware: Revo 3610 + SSD - Harmony 700 Remote
Software: XBMCBuntu Gotham - Sickbeard - SabNZBd+

sregg Wrote:Hi everybody,

First of all, I love this skin. So classy Wink.

But i miss just a tiny thing quite usefull from the Rapier skin.
I use a lot of subtitles for all my movies and tv show, but unfortunately some of them are not well synced (few seconds behind or ahead).

With the Rapier skin, the setting of the subtitles offset hides the bottom panel and enables the sync with the subtitles still visible.

With Alaska, the bottom panel hides the subtitles and the sync is impossible.

monterrubio Wrote:Hi Hitcher,
I am not sure if anyone has requested this but I´ve made a search trough the forums and I couldn´t find no one asking.
When the option to syncronize subtitles appears the menu disappears wich is great, so you can see the picture, but the osd bar on the bottom of the screen is still there and is imposible to see the subtitles, making very difficut to adjust the timing.
Could be possible to make that bottom bar disappear when the menu to synchronize shows up on the screen?
Thanks! and thanks for this great skin!

Hitcher Wrote:Fixed.
Wink
wow!
thx dude!
**EDIT** Sorry, I did not realise the thread has been changed to '(No more requests please)'****

I was just looking at PlexAlaska and noticed in the settings, under backdrops, there is a backdrop visibility option. Could this be added?

..... Also I was wondering why since the new release the artist views in music have been limited to file/List/landscape. What happened to poster square? I would like to use it for artists again.

God I would love that! Also I wish Artists had Panel view too...Would look cool to have the artist thumb, and the band info all right there Big Grin
I love my Mac Mini :;):
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
To-Do List - Something missing? (No more requests please)0