• 2(current)
To-Do List - Something missing? (No more requests please)
What about the playlist view?
Are you working on that?
iDude Wrote:What about the playlist view?
Are you working on that?

I really miss it ^^
would you plan to support XBMC Lyrics?

need repeat button in music osd.
I was always using aeon with som mods, but now i use alaska and found some things i miss. Maybe other users agree with it and someone can add this?

-The screen with options like: view, mode etc. in for example movies, can that be done like in Aeon? a small left bar so we can still watch the movie info/fanart?
- Colours can be changes in xml but can this be a feature in the setting page?
- in movie list view I like to see imdb ratings

are this good ideas?
Jesper64 Wrote:Sorry my bad, it would seem the build of Alaska I was using didn't have it. Updated to the most recent build and it's working.

Would it be possible to add the watched tick to the series that are not selected in the list. That way at a glance you could easily tell which series are watched/not watched rather than having to scroll over each individually?

And perhaps make the watched tick a little big bigger for easier overview ?
ynwa
is it possible to add an jump to letter option?
when i hit for example: "j" then i typ another letter. and xbmc jumps to that movie/pictures/of music file beginning with the typt letter.
a shorter way as search.

Is it possible to program that or can i add some code into an file?

sorry about my poor english
SHIFT + [letter] to jump in lists.
How about highlighting the first letter during fast scrolling and jump lists? Would look good in the same style as the media flags.
Yeah, they need doing some when.
Would it be possible to add a wall view for Alaska?

I know you dont want to mimic Aeon but I'm just looking for a view that is easier to navigate with a large TV or Movie database. I know list view is available but I'm just looking to have the posters visible.

thanks again Hitcher for all the work you have done with skins...
uncertainty Wrote:Would it be possible to add a wall view for Alaska?

I know you dont want to mimic Aeon but I'm just looking for a view that is easier to navigate with a large TV or Movie database. I know list view is available but I'm just looking to have the posters visible.

thanks again Hitcher for all the work you have done with skins...

+1 for Wall view, because 300+ movies are very hard to navigate.
-1 For the Wall View. I have nearly 2000 movies in my collection and I get where people are coming from when they say it is difficult to navigate through the movies. I have changed the way I navigate and make very good use of Genre and Year to very quickly find and or choose a movie to view.

The reason I am saying all this is because I do all this on an xbox1 and believe me when I say "Having a large library will slow things down." Most recent skins struggle on my xbox with my library because of it's size. I have to drop fanart, this and that to make them work.

So far Alaska is performing perfectly.

Just a point of view and something to think about.
saangler Wrote:-1 For the Wall View. I have nearly 2000 movies in my collection and I get where people are coming from when they say it is difficult to navigate through the movies. I have changed the way I navigate and make very good use of Genre and Year to very quickly find and or choose a movie to view.

I agree.
A picture wall would be a nice to have!
+1 for Movie & Picture wall.
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
To-Do List - Something missing? (No more requests please)0