Can't see music playlist (and feeling stupid)
Hi,

Dunno if I'm just being stupid, but I can't seem to see the music playlist. I recently installed the 9.11 beta on Ubuntu Karmic with the Confluence skin. I see here http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=Music_Keyboard that pressing 'N' when the music OSD is showing should show me my playlist, but 'N' does not seem to be doing anything. I know I have a playlist, since I can see it through the XBMC web interface, but I can't for the life of me access it through the main interface!

On a related note, can you get the music OSD and/or the music playlist using only the mouse and not the keyboard?

Thanks
Neilen
hit space when browsing for instance.

rat has nothing to do in a htpc. if you insist yes; just moving the mouse pops up the osd and the button to go to the playlist is on that very osd.
Spiff, thanks for the headsup.

Seems that I had the wrong OSD. If you are at the home screen you get the "small" OSD, and it does not seem to have a button/option for the playlist (keyboard doesn't work either). If I first go to "full screen" playback mode (i.e. press tab), I get the right OSD, with the playlist button. Space in the browser also works, thanks!

I'm somewhat interested in mouse controls since it may be fun to use with a Wiimote style pointer, but that's very much an aside Smile In any case, that would require much larger UI elements than seem to be typical in XBMC.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can't see music playlist (and feeling stupid)0