[UPDATE] Banner support
Unless the xbmc team decides they want to support an endless amount of artwork you're stuck with skin workarounds like we've seen in Aeon.
I really like the banner view or at least what i've seen on screenies so far. Tested it today, but I get a fat white border around the banner and that doesn't really look so nice.

Using alaska pulled from git only a few hours ago, latest svn of xbmc and thetvdb as scraper. Tried changing thumbs but all get the same white border. Also there is no picture at all when I choose th show information screen ?

What am I missing ? Smile

ynwa
hikaricore Wrote:Unless the xbmc team decides they want to support an endless amount of artwork you're stuck with skin workarounds like we've seen in Aeon.

There was talk about adding support for wide (banner) and poster art in the same thumb. It'd be used like $INFO[ListItem.Thumb, Wide] or $INFO[ListItem.Thumb, Poster]. Or rolling all images into one value ListItem.Image and calling ListItem.Image(1), ListItem.Image(2) and so on...this would include multiple fanart as well. Not sure how that code's coming along though. Hopefully one day. It'd sure make things a lot easier.
gekados Wrote:I really like the banner view or at least what i've seen on screenies so far. Tested it today, but I get a fat white border around the banner and that doesn't really look so nice.

Using alaska pulled from git only a few hours ago, latest svn of xbmc and thetvdb as scraper. Tried changing thumbs but all get the same white border. Also there is no picture at all when I choose th show information screen ?

What am I missing ? Smile

Must be a 16:10 display issue, I'll look into it.

EDIT: Fixed.
Hitcher Wrote:Must be a 16:10 display issue, I'll look into it.

EDIT: Fixed.

cheers ! working smoothly now.
still get no picture in tv show information though. If I download posters as thumbs they will show on info page, but not banners?
ynwa
gekados Wrote:cheers ! working smoothly now.
still get no picture in tv show information though. If I download posters as thumbs they will show on info page, but not banners?
They're not done yet but not long.
Now added.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[UPDATE] Banner support0