atvusb-creator problem with 3.01
Hi!

I have created patchstick with atv-win-2.0 (atv-win-2.0.zip) and 2.4 version of dmg.
Before that i have upgraded the apple tv to version 3.01.

After applying the patchstick only the software menu appears but also this one is only showing and does nothing when you click on any item. And the menu for selecting xbmc, boxee and louncher does not even appear at all.

I have seen that quite some people are having the same problem. Is there any solution for that? I have also try to create the patchstick with v3.01 dmg version but this one does not work at all (it stucks somewhere in the script on ATV when applying the patchstick).

I do not have access to Apple OSX so i'm only limited to windows enviroment.

TNX
illiac4 Wrote:Hi!

I have created patchstick with atv-win-2.0 (atv-win-2.0.zip) and 2.4 version of dmg.
Before that i have upgraded the apple tv to version 3.01.

After applying the patchstick only the software menu appears but also this one is only showing and does nothing when you click on any item. And the menu for selecting xbmc, boxee and louncher does not even appear at all.

I have seen that quite some people are having the same problem. Is there any solution for that? I have also try to create the patchstick with v3.01 dmg version but this one does not work at all (it stucks somewhere in the script on ATV when applying the patchstick).

I do not have access to Apple OSX so i'm only limited to windows enviroment.

TNX

you need to install Launcher 3.2.b3

use Pytty to ssh to ATV from windows.

If you need more detailed instructions let me now.

Zeljko

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
atvusb-creator problem with 3.010