Dual color time not working anymore
I haven't taken a screenshot yet, but after downloading todays update, the time in the top right is all one color now, instead of dual color...did something change? or should I try reloading alaska again?

Edit: Got it working now. I downloaded the media fire version. This is the second time I've downloaded the .zip from GIT, and have received an older zip than what is up on the site. the hash was different as well. Using the mediafire link I've got a working skin now.
Board: Zotac ION-A-U Case: M350 Mini ITX Memory: 4GB Patriot PC6400 OS: XBMC on OpenELEC.tv build 6936 on a Corsair 32GB SSD Media Storage: W2K8 running on 14TB RAID 5 on an Asrock board w/ AMD Athlon X2 250 and PERC 6/I controller w/ 8 Samsung HD204UI Green drives Time to interface from power switch: 22.4 seconds.
Does this happen if you do a "git pull" instead from command prompt or terminal?

I have found git pull to be more stable than the .zip/.tar download.
Ayla Wrote:Does this happen if you do a "git pull" instead from command prompt or terminal?

I have found git pull to be more stable than the .zip/.tar download.
I haven't setup git on my HTPC yet, although I've got it on my win 7 x64 machine. The problem is that every time i try to do a git pull, it crashes on there. What I normally do is just log in, download the zip, then SSH the contents to my HTPC. In the past with vista x64 git worked ok, but since upgradeing to 7, it doesn't seem to work. I'll have to install git on my HTPC (after i finish clean inststalling beta1 karmic2, which I'm currently doing) and then try doing it that way.
Board: Zotac ION-A-U Case: M350 Mini ITX Memory: 4GB Patriot PC6400 OS: XBMC on OpenELEC.tv build 6936 on a Corsair 32GB SSD Media Storage: W2K8 running on 14TB RAID 5 on an Asrock board w/ AMD Athlon X2 250 and PERC 6/I controller w/ 8 Samsung HD204UI Green drives Time to interface from power switch: 22.4 seconds.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Dual color time not working anymore0