• 7(current)
The colors thread (show us your color themes) [Alaska only]
theophile Wrote:I've always liked the colors from the old Mint skin:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=31614

I know there's a green "Tea" theme earlier in this thread, but something a little softer (with corresponding home screen icon colors!) would be nice. I might take a stab at it myself in a couple weeks or so.

Looks simple enough, I will take a stab at it middle of this week.
Thumbs Up 
WJWNL Wrote:I've made an entirely black and white (and a little bit of grey) Alaska theme.

I can post the .xml, but I've changed some more things that aren't in the .xml color file!

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

I soooooooooooooooooo want this! please please please post the XML/instructions. Really great job!
I'm addicted to coke Smile

Soz... I got extremely bored at work and knocked this up real quick. I might work on it more at home and post it up.

Guille779 Wrote:I soooooooooooooooooo want this! please please please post the XML/instructions. Really great job!
+
i second that Smile
gislihaukur Wrote:+
i second that Smile

Third!!
fourth
gislihaukur Wrote:+
i second that Smile

+1
caboosification Wrote:+1

+1 here too!
Image Image

Any news when this is being released, I know he said this week Smile

rgds
RisenGryn
Ok, guys, here you have the .xml!

Black and white
WJWNL Wrote:Ok, guys, here you have the .xml!

Black and white

Thanks a lot, looks great. On the home screen, I am getting a solid white colour behind the 'Movies'/'TV Shows' etc text. Does something else need to be changed so that it will be black?
Roders Wrote:Thanks a lot, looks great. On the home screen, I am getting a solid white colour behind the 'Movies'/'TV Shows' etc text. Does something else need to be changed so that it will be black?

Got the same issue here, tried playing with the framediffuse transperancy, but that removes the frame around the pictures as well (screenies shows frame around pictures only, not submenu.)

Anywho, this will definately be my standard color theme, lot easier on the eyes that the default, though that one is really nice as well. Hitcher, any chance of adding this black/white color theme to the rls in the future ?

Cheers !
ynwa
I figured instead of making a new thread I'd try asking here. I'm making a new color scheme and can for the life of me not figure out which tag controls the TV Show episode plot color. Help?

Just a preview of the home screen in case anyone's interested in my color scheme whenever it's done. Smile

Fiinix Design presents: Posters, for Movies, TV Shows, Games, Arcade etc.

» Latest Poster-Pack: The Silhouettes, TV Shows
» Upcoming Poster-Pack: To Be Announced

» Game & Emulator Poster, request here
» Movie/TV Genre Poster, here
asphinx Wrote:I figured instead of making a new thread I'd try asking here. I'm making a new color scheme and can for the life of me not figure out which tag controls the TV Show episode plot color. Help?

FanartText
--> jalesm, thank you thank you, so much. Searching through the xml I never in my life would've thought that it would be that. So thank you.
Fiinix Design presents: Posters, for Movies, TV Shows, Games, Arcade etc.

» Latest Poster-Pack: The Silhouettes, TV Shows
» Upcoming Poster-Pack: To Be Announced

» Game & Emulator Poster, request here
» Movie/TV Genre Poster, here
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
The colors thread (show us your color themes) [Alaska only]0