• 8(current)
The colors thread (show us your color themes) [Alaska only]
Cool preview asphinx!!!
We need another sticky with Only the themes and their file download, with no user comments or replies, every time i check this thread thinking there is a download for one of these themes its just more user comments and more preview pictures.
my black and white theme:

xml file:http://www.mediafire.com/file/myiyztzygu...kwhite.xml

Roders Wrote:Thanks a lot, looks great. On the home screen, I am getting a solid white colour behind the 'Movies'/'TV Shows' etc text. Does something else need to be changed so that it will be black?

gekados Wrote:Got the same issue here, tried playing with the framediffuse transperancy, but that removes the frame around the pictures as well (screenies shows frame around pictures only, not submenu.)

Anywho, this will definately be my standard color theme, lot easier on the eyes that the default, though that one is really nice as well. Hitcher, any chance of adding this black/white color theme to the rls in the future ?

Cheers !
Fixed the issues and added to Alaska.
taxigps Wrote:my black and white theme:

xml file:http://www.mediafire.com/file/myiyztzygu...kwhite.xml

Also added, and it's good to see the fonts working in other languages.
Cheers Hitcher, now go enjoy your xmas while we all relax and actually watch something in xbmc instead of fiddling with settings Smile

Really appreciate your hard work, thanks !
ynwa
Hitcher Wrote:Fixed the issues and added to Alaska.

Also added, and it's good to see the fonts working in other languages.
I have modified font.xml to add support to chinese font file wqy-microhei.ttc
gekados Wrote:Cheers Hitcher, now go enjoy your xmas while we all relax and actually watch something in xbmc instead of fiddling with settings Smile
We can use xbmc for watching stuff?Shocked
taxigps Wrote:I have modified font.xml to add support to chinese font file wqy-microhei.ttc
Is it a free font?

If so, could you send me a copy of it along with your modified font.xml so I can get it in the official release please?
WJWNL Wrote:Ok, guys, here you have the .xml!

Black and white

Thanks a lot !!! Very nice !!

Any Chance to get the modified Graphics for /Alaska/media/mainmenu/

Greetings
nEx
Updated the HomePanel -

Hitcher Wrote:Updated the HomePanel -

Looks great! how do I apply it? Blackwhite.xml?
Hitcher Wrote:Is it a free font?

If so, could you send me a copy of it along with your modified font.xml so I can get it in the official release please?

Yes, it's a free font. I'm think about let xbmc support full range unicode, and want to discuss with the team-xbmc. so, how to support chinese font not determine now. well can make one font file to support full range unicode, or just modify font.xml to support different font file for each language.

and when to work for the language file again? so many strings can't translate now.

taxigps
1. about Black & White.xml
I find it's not good to use gray color for WatchedIcon etc. in black & white theme, suggest to change just like the default color theme:
line 96-102
Code:
    <!-- Poster colours -->

<color name="WallIconDiffuse">89FFFFFF</color>
    <color name="WallArrowDiffuse">FFc30000</color>
    <color name="IconDiffuse">89FFFFFF</color>
    <color name="WatchedIconBackFO">FFc30000</color>
    <color name="WatchedIconBackNF">86c30000</color>
    <color name="WatchedIconDiffuseFO">FFFFFFFF</color>
    <color name="WatchedIconDiffuseNF">86FFFFFF</color>
and line 7:
Code:
    <!-- Theme Colours -->

<color name="BackgroundColor">D7000000</color>
    <color name="BackgroundFilterColor">D7000000</color>
    <color name="ButtonFilterColor">[color=Red]FFc30000[/color]</color>

2. about icons
I think it looks better to use transparent icons for defaultfolder.png, defaultharddisk.png etc.
Black and White theme looks great!

A few items:
When movie is loading, I am getting the box (again) down in left hand corner of screen. It says "Now Playing" and is red colored. I can not see where to turn off the 'Now Playing' option for screen. I like it to display for music, but not video. I think this is the same 'loading' box that was popping up a while ago that had been fixed, but is back with the new colors.

Also, when in setup menu, the contrast between an item you are hovering on and the rest of the menu is very slight. I can not make out the difference of where my focus is. Would it be possible to use the text colors from red slate with the black and white menus? I think the yellow/white/grey combination would look great!
JDizzy Wrote:When movie is loading, I am getting the box (again) down in left hand corner of screen. It says "Now Playing" and is red colored. I can not see where to turn off the 'Now Playing' option for screen. I like it to display for music, but not video. I think this is the same 'loading' box that was popping up a while ago that had been fixed, but is back with the new colors.

THANKS for reverting back to prior 'Now Playing'.
The box is gone!
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
The colors thread (show us your color themes) [Alaska only]0