• 5(current)
The colors thread (show us your color themes) [Alaska only]
How do I control the opacity of the fanart in movies and tv-shows? Can't seem to find it in the color xml.
Nevermind, found it!
wow this is really growing !!!
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
WJWNL Wrote:I've made an entirely black and white (and a little bit of grey) Alaska theme.

I can post the .xml, but I've changed some more things that aren't in the .xml color file!

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

I'd love to try this out!! It's gorgeous!
Code is released for my Tea and Zen color set. You can find it at post #48.

Please give me any input, I am going to start working on the lite theme later this weekend depending on work.

As always thanks to hitcher and co for the awesome skin!

Edit: Updated Code to add focus bar in FM.
joebanana Wrote:I'd love to try this out!! It's gorgeous!

Likewise, really digging the minimalist style.
Amra Wrote:Here's one I had created a while back and previously posted in the development thread. I'll post it again here, however to keep things organized.

Mosaic_Blue (Download)

I'm really diggin' Mosaic Blue - but is it just me or is the volume colors white on white? The graphical representation is fine but the numbers are white on a white background. Can i change that?
fillidill Wrote:How do I control the opacity of the fanart in movies and tv-shows? Can't seem to find it in the color xml.
Neither can I.
Would like to try the blorange color scheme,
but I want the fanart visible..

Thanks.
jabba_29 Wrote:Neither can I.

Thanks.

Colours are expressed as ARGB

Alpha, Red, Green, Blue

I have no idea why they didn't use the RGBA standard but still...

so

7F,FF,00,00 would be 50% transparent, 255 (FF in hex) Red, 0 Blue, and 0 Green

7FFF0000

Hope the explanation helps. If you don't understand Hex... you'll struggle a little
jabba_29 Wrote:Neither can I.

Thanks.

Change the first two "FF"'s, for the background color at the top of my blorange.xml (change them to ie. "11", "22" or "bb"), that should do it, I think Smile
Which line allows for the fanart to be shown without colored tint?
I'm pretty sure this has already been answered.
fillidill Wrote:How do I control the opacity of the fanart in movies and tv-shows? Can't seem to find it in the color xml.

I seen this but he just said found it and never replied with how he did.

Maybe I over looked something?
ltrambo85 Wrote:Maybe I over looked something?

Yep.

Ayla Wrote:Change the first two "FF"'s, for the background color at the top of my blorange.xml (change them to ie. "11", "22" or "bb"), that should do it, I think Smile

Same method should work on the other color xml files. (changing the alpha value, the first two hex numbers, on BackgroundColor and BackgroundFilterColor)
Anyone know which colour controls the background behind the volume/mute osd while a video is playing?
I was going to adjust this for RedSlate as it's currently white and unreadable, but I can't find the default that controls it.

Thanks. :p
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
The colors thread (show us your color themes) [Alaska only]0