• 10(current)
[bugs]
Instead of removing the genre tag would you consider moving it?
Possibly directly above the posters in the same area. ^_^

Just a thought. I found it useful on several occasions to have showing.
hikaricore Wrote:Instead of removing the genre tag would you consider moving it?
Possibly directly above the posters in the same area. ^_^

Just a thought. I found it useful on several occasions to have showing.

what he said, but maybe directly above the title name instead? since the genre text will never become too long (right?), which means the second row could always be a fixed starting position for the title, no conditions involved.
noox Wrote:3) playing music before starting slideshow causes pictures to appear in the background with clock, date, music art in the forground.

4) default images (folders, album art) does not appear on freshly restarted xbmc session. If I play around enough the the default images do come up. I just don't know what causes to appear.

5) browsing with studio flag enabled crashes xbmc. I do have the studios dir in the extras folder. Sometimes xbmc crashes right away when i browse movies in poster view and sometimes it takes a bit but it seems to always crash with that option. Anyone running linux seeing this?

I'd like to roll these up again.

3) is definitely still there, however it works every now and then. I had a look at the logfile and have no clue what exactly causes the photos to appear behind the rest of the UI (inluding the white background, so you get a "fanart" alike view). This happens both when the screensaver (photos) kicks in and also if i select photos from the pictures section while there's music playing. it MAY have to do something with the "now playing" overlay while playing music.

4) as well. As mentioned i thought about some case-sensitivity issues - but my files are from current git and are all lowercase. I can reproduce this by selecting another skin and then chaning back to Alaska. This makes the default images appear. Otherwise i only get a white square with a shadowed border.

5) studio icons don't work at all if there are spaces in the studio name / filename. this is due to unescaped spaces and slashes when accessing the file. dunno if this can be fixed in the skin or on xbmc's side:

Code:
INFO:   msg: PICTURE::LoadImage: Unable to open image: special://skin/extras/studios/Time Warner / Warner Bros. Entertainment / Warner Bros. Pictures / Heyday films.png Error: (2)
14:56:57 T:3028764544 M:2926223360   ERROR: Texture manager unable to load file: special://skin/extras/studios/Time Warner / Warner Bros. Entertainment / Warner Bros. Pictures / Heyday films.png

As you can see this does not resolve to a file in Linux

Hope you can reproduce and fix'em. Anyway - great skin. Instanstly replaced everything i saw before!
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
3) It should only show 'Now Playing' when you press 'i' during a Slideshow but I have changed the code for the next release anyway so fingers crossed it's fixed your problem.

4) I've no answer to this as I can't reproduce, sorry.

5) I'm only guessing here but because there's more than one studio in the field, and they're separated by /, XBMC thinks they're folders and obviously can't find them. Have you tried studios in another skin?
3) hmm...it shows "now playing" all the time. but that's just my preference Big Grin i want it that way. i'll see if this fixes it.
4) yeah thought so. one of the nasty kind of bugs Big Grin anyway - for the record, it happens sometimes.
5) good point! will grab a skin that has and report back. but i'm nearly sure it'll be the same, because, sorry, the studio icon thing i consider a nasty hack Big Grin would be better if you can md5 the filename and store it that way (yes, this would make it hard to distinguish the files for human beings).
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
3) hmm...it shows "now playing" all the time. but that's just my preference Big Grin i want it that way. i'll see if this fixes it.
4) yeah thought so. one of the nasty kind of bugs Big Grin anyway - for the record, it happens sometimes.
5) good point! will grab a skin that has and report back. but i'm nearly sure it'll be the same, because, sorry, the studio icon thing i consider a nasty hack Big Grin would be better if you can md5 the filename and store it that way (yes, this would make it hard to distinguish the files for human beings).
I noticed that scripts that work in the skins that come by default crash in Alaska for some reason...e.g. Navi-X and SVN Revo Installer. Let me know if you need any details/logs.
  • 10(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[bugs]0