• 2(current)
[bugs]
Fixed.
I've noticed that movies scroll smoothly as the posters load a short time after i've scrolled onto them while tv shows scroll pretty harshly because all the posters seem to load at once.
I remember changing this in aeon hitched in the past after figuring out what was causing it, but I was curious if I'm the only one having this issue.
They both load exactly the same using background="true" so it's more likely the TV Show 'slow accessing bugs' take have recently come to light.
Could "<colordiffuse>StarDiffuse</colordiffuse>" be added to the StarRating in Viewtype_Files.xml? In particular, after line 269. You recently did this for Viewtype_Banner but I think forgot Viewtype_Files and now the two views have different colored stars. Thanks.
Hitcher Wrote:They both load exactly the same using background="true" so it's more likely the TV Show 'slow accessing bugs' take have recently come to light.

No worries then, I'm sure it will clear up on its own. ^_^

Thanks mate.
Amra Wrote:Could "<colordiffuse>StarDiffuse</colordiffuse>" be added to the StarRating in Viewtype_Files.xml? In particular, after line 269. You recently did this for Viewtype_Banner but I think forgot Viewtype_Files and now the two views have different colored stars. Thanks.
Thanks for pointing that out; I'd forgot to add it to lots of views.
As far as I can tell plot scrolling seems to be broken, and there isn't a way to move over and manually scroll it. (I have both checked and unchecked auto scroll plot in the options)
I have a couple of bugs to report. Hopefully it's not user error.
My setup is:
Linux Ubuntu 9.10
1080p resolution
xbmc svn rev 25266
Alaska is at head as of this posting

1) playing dvd adds dvd button to OSD buttons thus making all other buttons shift to the right. This makes the last button go partially off the screen.

[EDIT HITCHER] Fixed.

2) "hide program" and "hide script" options does not work for Home 2

[EDIT HITCHER] Fixed.

3) playing music before starting slideshow causes pictures to appear in the background with clock, date, music art in the forground.

[EDIT HITCHER] Can't reproduce.

4) default images (folders, album art) does not appear on freshly restarted xbmc session. If I play around enough the the default images do come up. I just don't know what causes to appear.

5) browsing with studio flag enabled crashes xbmc. I do have the studios dir in the extras folder. Sometimes xbmc crashes right away when i browse movies in poster view and sometimes it takes a bit but it seems to always crash with that option. Anyone running linux seeing this?

Hitcher this is a great skin. Thank you for the effort.
I can't seem to access the movie library in the last few builds of Alaska

I updated Alaska on my Jaunty 22528 install and when i hit 'Movies' i just get a white screen with the clock. The system stops responding to keyboard/remote and i have to kill the session.

I thought it was something with my install, so i did a fresh install of Karmic with build 24886, added a few things to the movie db and same problem!

I went back to a version of Alaska i downloaded on 11/26 and it works fine

log here:

http://pastebin.com/m4603b9ca

Any ideas? Am i the only one experiencing this?
In the filemanager a selected item has white text color on a white background:

[EDIT HITCHER] Fixed.
This isn't really a bug, but was wondering.

What is the difference between Red Slate.xml and Red_Slate.xml?
- variance between Alaska 6475cd1 & d444elc

Beautiful theme - Alaska is really clean and fast - love it!
Keep up the great work.

[EDIT HITCHER] Nothing, I just renamed it so you can remove Red_Slate.xml.
taxigps Wrote:1. When I use a music plugin, the page title "Music"(show as chinese in the screenshot) and the music plugin name "KuwoBox" display overlapping. I think the problem is forget to set the lable "music" invisible when showing the plugin name.
Could you check the latest version to see if this is fixed please?
noox Wrote:3) playing music before starting slideshow causes pictures to appear in the background with clock, date, music art in the forground.

I've seen this as well. Had fanart screensaver selected and was playing music. When the screensaver kicked in the 'Now playing' stuff was still visible, as was the clock and the word 'Pictures' top left I think.....

I thought it was deliberate as it was nice to see what was playing over the screensaver Big Grin
It's just done it again with a normal pictures screensaver, though didn't do it earlier. Very odd.....
noox Wrote:4) default images (folders, album art) does not appear on freshly restarted xbmc session. If I play around enough the the default images do come up. I just don't know what causes to appear.

Looks like another case sensitive issue. I checked with Aeon and default folder is "DefaultFolder.png" and default artist is "DefaultArtist.png. Alaska has it as all lowercase. I symlinked a couple others to their correct cases and it makes the icons appear.
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[bugs]0