• 4(current)
[bugs]
Hitcher Wrote:I've changed the way Music works now so you can change from Library to Files mode and set anything you want as Default.

Nod Keep 'em coming!
is it possible to disable the default icon that appears on xbmc notification if image parameter is passed?

the problem was the same in aeon, i know that temmi200 as modified his mod to handle it.

tried to figure out with dialogkaytoast.xml, but haven't find the way.
Hi. I think im the first to find this because of our stupid cold weather! Here's the bug. When temperatures start to get double digit below 0 Celsius, the negative sign bumps into the AM/PM in the top right of the homescreen.

for example: 7:12PM-20(Degrees Celsius) The '-' overlaps the PM
aflo Wrote:Hi. I think im the first to find this because of our stupid cold weather! Here's the bug. When temperatures start to get double digit below 0 Celsius, the negative sign bumps into the AM/PM in the top right of the homescreen.

for example: 7:12PM-20(Degrees Celsius) The '-' overlaps the PM

Where do you live? Northpole? Laugh
biljarden Wrote:Where do you live? Northpole? Laugh

rofl!
ppic Wrote:is it possible to disable the default icon that appears on xbmc notification if image parameter is passed?

the problem was the same in aeon, i know that temmi200 as modified his mod to handle it.

Would be nice to get that added
biljarden Wrote:Where do you live? Northpole? Laugh

Nod Pretty damn close!
i just noticed you're using special://skin to point to media flags, and it makes, i guess, my xbmc crash under linux, as it points to /usr/local/share/xbmc/skin/Alaska which doesn't exist as Alaska is in ~/.xbmc/skin/Alaska (or at least my log says it can't find the special folder)
succo Wrote:i just noticed you're using special://skin to point to media flags, and it makes, i guess, my xbmc crash under linux, as it points to /usr/local/share/xbmc/skin/Alaska which doesn't exist as Alaska is in ~/.xbmc/skin/Alaska (or at least my log says it can't find the special folder)

special://skin works fine for me on linux

You should be compiling xbmc yourself instead of using premade packages.
I've not had a single crash with Alaska on several different svn builds.
i am using a self-compiled build and have that folder missing under linux... do you use library/have studios flags enabled? it looks in that folder when trying to use the media flags
Yes I'm using library and i have studio flags enabled.
Dont' know if this is already recorded and it doesn't seem to impede anything but when bringing up the keyboard for TMDB search this appears:

Quote:18:08:46 T:3077519248 M:1445556224 INFO: Loading skin file: DialogKeyboard.xml
18:08:46 T:3077519248 M:1445556224 WARNING: Skin has invalid include: dialogheadingcolor
18:08:46 T:3077519248 M:1445556224 WARNING: Skin has invalid include: dialogheadingcolor
18:08:46 T:3077519248 M:1445556224 WARNING: Skin has invalid include: Animation_KeyboardFade
"The Big Picture" pictures plugin is crashing xbmc in Alaska. Works fine in Confluence.
2 bugs (latest XBMC Mac build and latest Alaska)

1) When looking at songs in the list view you have ... (folder up), 1 (first song), ect going down the screen. If you change the view order then look at the list view again ... (folder up) has changed to a 0 with some other letter overlapping it.

2) This may just be me seeing this but in the new music wall view (with albums covering the screen) when you move to the right (to the point where first column will start moving left) instead of it being a fluid movement all the albums just jump like there was no animation. However (this is where it may just be my perception), when you move back left (so the left most column will move right again) the jump isn't nearly as dramatic. *EDIT* Just had another look and its jumpy both ways.

One more thing (more of a request). Can we get the option to turn off the previous folder icons in all the screens? Also when browsing music in the wall view (when looking at albums) there is a tile for all songs but it has no picture and is labeled -

Thanks so much for your hard work though! Is there a donation button just for the alaska skin?
There's no animation in the Wall view simply because it can't be done with a central focus group.

Disable 'Show Hide Parent Folder' in the XBMC options.
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[bugs]0