• 7(current)
[bugs]
I have noticed that the bottom line of the plot gets cut off. Also, I'm can't seem to fine the setting that allows the plot to scroll.

I found the plot scroll option.
HTPC: Apex MI-008 | Foxconn H67S | Celeron G530 | G.SKILL 4GB | Crucial 64 SSD| Arctic Cooling | PicoPSU-160-XT
I have a Movie problem, too.
Show pic.
Thanks for help.

great skin Smile one problem I have though is with Playlist - I only get a screen like this -

I'm still on 9.04 stable - tried RC1 but I couldn't find the 'Play Using...' so I went back to previous stable release. Nerd
storkshot Wrote:great skin Smile one problem I have though is with Playlist - I only get a screen like this -

I'm still on 9.04 stable - tried RC1 but I couldn't find the 'Play Using...' so I went back to previous stable release. Nerd

I don't think he's finished the playlist yet.
i have an issue (and i put it here because i don't wanna start a new thread) ... the problem is instad of *ALL SEASON i get only SEASON 1 twice, i tried it with different skins but the problem only appears in alaska (as always sorry for my english Big Grin )

Screenshot:

thx for the help
@aflo
ahh... that explains it. I checked out the to-do thread and didn't find it there so I was thinking it might have been a bug hehe. Thanks.

It's not that often that I use playlist anyways, so I'm sticking with this nice skin for the time being
Nubert Wrote:I have a Movie problem, too.
Show pic.
Thanks for help.

A bigger image would help.

Also, what skin version and res are you using?
Hitcher Wrote:A bigger image would help.

Also, what skin version and res are you using?

Hi Hitcher,
the last Version from Alaska, which work normal was b92599a.
All later Version have this problem.

My res ist 1280x800 and 1920x1080. Both the same problem.
xbmc ist 9.11 RC1

Thanks for Help

Edit:
Version b92599a
Is there a way to refresh Movie/TV Show information using Alaska? I usually have an option for "Refresh Movie Info" in the context menu, but noticed last night it's missing. Is it not implemented at this point?
ECEC Wrote:Is there a way to refresh Movie/TV Show information using Alaska? I usually have an option for "Refresh Movie Info" in the context menu, but noticed last night it's missing. Is it not implemented at this point?
I've don't think I've ever seen it in the context menu but it's always been available from the Information screen (press Up or Down).
I don't know why I didn't think of that. :duh: Thanks for the info!
Hi Hitcher, Hi @all,
this bug is fixed with xbmc version from 24. Dec.

greets Nubert

Nubert Wrote:Hi Hitcher,
the last Version from Alaska, which work normal was b92599a.
All later Version have this problem.

My res ist 1280x800 and 1920x1080. Both the same problem.
xbmc ist 9.11 RC1

Thanks for Help

Edit:
Version b92599a
I thought you'd fixed it anyway judging from your last edit.
RomanPN Wrote:i have an issue (and i put it here because i don't wanna start a new thread) ... the problem is instad of *ALL SEASON i get only SEASON 1 twice, i tried it with different skins but the problem only appears in alaska (as always sorry for my english Big Grin )

Screenshot:

thx for the help

I opened a TRAC ticket for this because it is happening with other skins too

http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/8307

http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=465...tcount=925
RomanPN Wrote:i have an issue (and i put it here because i don't wanna start a new thread) ... the problem is instad of *ALL SEASON i get only SEASON 1 twice, i tried it with different skins but the problem only appears in alaska (as always sorry for my english Big Grin )

Screenshot:

thx for the help

Are you running a SVN build or a stable release?
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[bugs]0