Media flagging + nfo's inconsistent?
Hey. I've been using Media Info Plus for generating my nfo's for a while, mostly for the media flagging in Aeon. I've been trying out confluence, but I cant seem to get all of my media flagging correct. All nfo's are of this structure:
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<movie xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">
  <fileinfo>
    <lastupdate>2009-11-26T16:05:23.835+01:00</lastupdate>
    <version>1.3</version>
    <streamdetails>
      <video>
        <width>640</width>
        <height>272</height>
        <codec>MPEG-4 Visual</codec>
        <formatinfo>MPEG-4 Visual</formatinfo>
        <duration>1h 22mn 37s 916ms</duration>
        <bitrate>1 005 Kbps</bitrate>
        <bitratemode />
        <bitratemax />
        <container>.avi</container>
        <codecid>DIV3</codecid>
        <codecidinfo />
        <scantype />
        <aspectdisplayratio>2.353</aspectdisplayratio>
      </video>
      <audio>
        <language />
        <codec>MPEG Audio</codec>
        <channels>2</channels>
        <bitrate>162 Kbps</bitrate>
      </audio>
    </streamdetails>
  </fileinfo>
  <title>Ali </title>
  <rating>6.6</rating>
  <year>2001</year>
  <top250 />
  <votes>28,695</votes>
  <outline>A biography of sports legend, Muhammad Ali, from his early days to his days in the ring. </outline>
  <plot>YapYapYap</plot>
  <tagline>Forget What You Think You Know </tagline>
  <runtime>157 min  | USA:165 min (director&amp;#x27;s cut)</runtime>
  <thumb />
  <fanart url="http://www.themoviedb.org/" />
  <mpaa> Rated R for some language and brief violence. (also director's cut)</mpaa>
  <certification>USA:R</certification>
  <playcount />
  <File />
  <Path />
  <filenameandpath />
  <id>tt0248667</id>
  <tmdbid>8489</tmdbid>
  <genre>Biography / Drama / Sport</genre>
  <credits>Gregory Allen Howard / Stephen J. Rivele</credits>
  <director>N/A</director>
  <premiered />
  <status />
  <studio>Columbia Pictures Corporation / SDi / DIV3 / MPEG Audio / 2ch / </studio>
  <studioreal>Columbia Pictures Corporation</studioreal>
  <album />
  <trailer />
  <watched>no</watched>
</movie>

With most movies the flagging works just fine, but for some the flagging isnt completely there. Is this due to a fault in my nfo's or just confluence having some problems?
xbmc extract it on his own doesn't read video info from nfo.
Xbmc or confluence? Xbmc can read from studio tags if the skin allows it.
I can't speak for the Devs but from all their posts I can tell they don't like hacks like the studio tag, especially for the "standard" skin they will probably only include things that are supported by default within XBMC, plus everyone has moved on from the <studio> hack or they will definitely not support it in the future.
mcborzu Wrote:I can't speak for the Devs but from all their posts I can tell they don't like hacks like the studio tag, especially for the "standard" skin they will probably only include things that are supported by default within XBMC, plus everyone has moved on from the <studio> hack or they will definitely not support it in the future.

Ok, its fine by me if they move from the studio tag hack. How can I then get my flagging info correct? Do I have to rename every ep/movie I have or does xbmc find resolution, audicodec etc by itself now?
Yes
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
studio contains information derived from media file data, which is from the stream details, folks are right that it doesn't matter anymore, it was a temp workaround and isn't needed any longer.

The data in the streamdetails section is loaded into xbmc's database from the .nfo file, it's geared to be the same as if xbmc scanned the media file itself. (aspect seems to be one field that is different, so that one prob doesn't show up right).

Compare the .nfo data between two, where one works and the other doesn't, (feel free to pastebin the two, be sure to note which works and which doesn't).
Also, XBMC doesn't use <aspectdisplayratio> it used <aspect>.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Media flagging + nfo's inconsistent?0