Please add Front Row skin to skin gallery.
A lot of time has been spent on this, and has been around the block for quite a while, longer then some already on the gallery, and has ALWAYS been kept up in the compatibility field. I think it's worth adding at the least, as it has been a pretty popular skin, long before a lot already in the gallery list. I'm not asking for a thread, but at least to be added to the official gallery at least. It this not fair to ask, since it's been around for a while, and very popular, and always kept up to date with being compatible with the newest and daily SVN builds even? I am simply asking.

Here is even some usefull info to show-

[quoted by='juju2' date='May 27 2008, 06:22 AM' post='4281752']
Well, actually, Back-Row is already present in list since it's in XBMC skins' SVN. It's even most downloaded skin !

There is the stats since 0.6 was released :
Code:
skin         hits
Back-Row     35
Fusion     33
xTV     33
Basics-Vision     32
Vision     31
X     29
Insidious     28
MC360     27
Clearity     27
XMBOX     27
Xbox-Classic     26
Vinci     25
Basics-101     25
PDM     22
CEOMR     22
amped     22
Mint     21
Containment     21
ProjectMayhemII     1
Fusion(stable)     1
I will do a stats page on XBMCSM's website as soon as I can.
[/quote]

Granted i know this post was in 2008, but considering it's still been heavily updated and kept up with ever since, it can't be THAT far dated, and shows respect to the popularity at least. Please, any XBMC Team mod's would you respectfully consider this? I only do graphics here and there, but i am trying because my friend that does all the coding REALLY has busted his tail with making this theme such an incredible skin, and has always been open to suggestions when approached. I think personally it's more worth it then some already on the list, but of course i am biased, however a lot of users on the X-S forums would totally agree as well, which says a lot since we did sprout from there originally.
we need someone in charge of the skin. whoever that is can just contact theuni.
spiff Wrote:we need someone in charge of the skin. whoever that is can just contact theuni.

Exactly what spiff said we as the team are not managing the skins ourselfs we need the main person who is in charge to contact TheUni and they will be given access to upload and modify their own page for the skin on the site (after initial setup)
Is that all? Ok, cool then. I always wondered why we've had an SVN in the official skins, but never a theme page in the gallery. I co-develop the graphics for it. I'll e-mail him and see if he wants to do it, or if he wants me to do it. I got the impression the last time i recently talked to him about doing this that it might be less headache if i do it, but i'll double check.

And thanks a lot for letting me know this. Much appreciated. I have always had respect for you both. I'll find out, and contact TheUni and go from there. Thanks again.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Please add Front Row skin to skin gallery.0