• 4(current)
[RELEASE] LRC Lyrics - Addon based on XBMC Lyrics
taxigps Wrote:@ReK_;
I have added a scraper to read embedded lrc lyrics in TXXX id3 frame. Please test it. you should set the scraper with embedded at first.

First time trying this, phenomenal work! Much nicer than CU Lyrics.

I've tried it with a variety of mp3s with synchronized id3v2 lyrics saved into them using MiniLyrics, and it's unable to read them with the scraper set to embedded.

Also, if you do manage to get the embedded scraper working, is there any way that it could first check for embedded lyrics, and then fall back to an online scraper if there are none available?
Hi I'm a complete newby to XBMC and this script realy interests me. I have tried to follow the instructions to install it but I get nothing. Is the script supposed to get the lyrics to any mp3 file I play in my music collection and make them appear on the XBMC interface somewhere or do I have to setup a function key to turn them on/off. I have tried playing some very popular songs by ABBA but have no output. I use XBMC r35326-Dharma_rc1 and Windows 7 64bit Ultimate. I installed the repository.googlecode.xbmc-addons-chinese in my XBMC\addons directory and the LRCLyrics addon is enabled.

Regards Mike
LRC is reading my synced lyrics but for some reason it also keeps crashing my XBMC,
I start to play a song, open the lyrics display and then when closing LRC windows
it crashes.

http://pastebin.com/L7fBmiNS

I used mediamonkey to pull my synced lyrics with minilyrics.
Kodi - Windows 7_x64 14.2 Helix
OpenELEC - Generic x86_64 v5.0.8
OpenELEC - Raspberry Pi2 v5.0.8
Ember media manger 1.3.0.20 (thx DanCooper)
Media Companion v3.620b (thx Vbat99)
Rashad TVRenamer 0.7 Beta 2/EPnamer v1.45
Calibre-ebook

Help how do you open the lyric window please ?

Mike
Bump, can anyone help please?
morleym2002 Wrote:Hi I'm a complete newby to XBMC and this script realy interests me. I have tried to follow the instructions to install it but I get nothing. Is the script supposed to get the lyrics to any mp3 file I play in my music collection and make them appear on the XBMC interface somewhere or do I have to setup a function key to turn them on/off. I have tried playing some very popular songs by ABBA but have no output. I use XBMC r35326-Dharma_rc1 and Windows 7 64bit Ultimate. I installed the repository.googlecode.xbmc-addons-chinese in my XBMC\addons directory and the LRCLyrics addon is enabled.

Regards Mike

If you use the default confluence skin, following these steps:
1. set to use lrclyrics script in system -> skin -> add-on ->music osd, set 'path to lyrics add-on' as script.lrclyrics
2. start to play your mp3 music and enable the music osd menu, click the lyrics osd button will open the lyrics windows to get the lyrics and showing.
jjthefox Wrote:Hi, i'm using XBMC for a while, but had troubles with CUlyrics (stalled XBMC after a while)
Now I use LCRLyrics with XBMCLyrics, Looks really great
but it keeps on giving runtime errors when exiting the LCRLyrics window.

I use the latest dharma R35326-RC1 and installed LCRLyrics from the
.xbmc-addons-chinese repository.

I have the add-on mapped under a shortkey:
<l>XBMC.RunScript(script.lrclyrics)</l>

any idea what is going on? - wrong script calling ??

ingeon Wrote:LRC is reading my synced lyrics but for some reason it also keeps crashing my XBMC,
I start to play a song, open the lyrics display and then when closing LRC windows
it crashes.

http://pastebin.com/L7fBmiNS

I used mediamonkey to pull my synced lyrics with minilyrics.

lrclyrics script use a timer to syn the lyrics. it crash xbmc after dharma(works better under camelot) sometime, still can't fix this completly
manekineko Wrote:First time trying this, phenomenal work! Much nicer than CU Lyrics.

I've tried it with a variety of mp3s with synchronized id3v2 lyrics saved into them using MiniLyrics, and it's unable to read them with the scraper set to embedded.

Also, if you do manage to get the embedded scraper working, is there any way that it could first check for embedded lyrics, and then fall back to an online scraper if there are none available?

1. need some sample embedded mp3 file to test.
2. I'll think about fall back to online scraper.
taxigps Wrote:If you use the default confluence skin, following these steps:
1. set to use lrclyrics script in system -> skin -> add-on ->music osd, set 'path to lyrics add-on' as script.lrclyrics
2. start to play your mp3 music and enable the music osd menu, click the lyrics osd button will open the lyrics windows to get the lyrics and showing.

Thanks for that, I am doing everything you have said above.
To get the OSD up I press the "M" button yes?
I dont have a lyrics button just normal controls (stop, pause, FF, Rewind, next, last, replay and shuffle etc). There is one button greyed out is this the one, if so any idea why I cant get any response from it?

Regards Mike
morleym2002 Wrote:Thanks for that, I am doing everything you have said above.
To get the OSD up I press the "M" button yes?
I dont have a lyrics button just normal controls (stop, pause, FF, Rewind, next, last, replay and shuffle etc). There is one button greyed out is this the one, if so any idea why I cant get any response from it?

Regards Mike

Hi, I have now found my original problem, to get the music OSD up that gives a Lyric button I needed to press the left arrow key and then select the album art. Then I needed to press "M" to see the updated OSD. It works now thanks very much.
This is probably a dumb question, but I'll ask anyway. I don't have any mp3's on my system, but I do have a link for streaming radio from a local station. When music is played from that stream, it shows the artist and song name. Is there anyway I can get the lyrics to download for the songs as they are playing?
LRC Lyrics causes XBMC to crash if you don't exit the script using the "Home" button.
I'm using the all new v10 of XBMC (compiled 17/12/2010)
manekineko Wrote:Also, if you do manage to get the embedded scraper working, is there any way that it could first check for embedded lyrics, and then fall back to an online scraper if there are none available?

taxigps Wrote:2. I'll think about fall back to online scraper.

this would be an awesome feature and greatly appreciated!
happy to do any testing required.
ThrashMan Wrote:LRC Lyrics causes XBMC to crash if you don't exit the script using the "Home" button.
I'm using the all new v10 of XBMC (compiled 17/12/2010)

I'm having the same problem. I have a keymapped to open/close LRC Lyrics during MusicOSD & it often crashes when closing the lyrics window. Using Dharma + Aeon MQ-2. Haven't tried in Confluence. Doesn't crash when closing the list of possible matches.
Code:
<forwardslash>XBMC.RunScript(script.lrclyrics)</forwardslash>
Win10x64 Pro. Intel Core2Duo E8500 3.26GHz on Gigabyte GA-EP43-UD3L. 4GB DDR2 1066MHz RAM. Nvidia GT240 512MB PCIx16. Multiple displays, including Sony VPL-XW5000ES 4k projector + 100" Da-Lite Cinema screen.
curtis-r Wrote:I'm having the same problem. I have a keymapped to open/close LRC Lyrics during MusicOSD & it often crashes when closing the lyrics window. Using Dharma + Aeon MQ-2. Haven't tried in Confluence. Doesn't crash when closing the list of possible matches.
Code:
<forwardslash>XBMC.RunScript(script.lrclyrics)</forwardslash>

Same here. XBMC crash when quitting the LRC lyric interface. I am on Confluence skin Dharma 10.1.

Please look at this bug?
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] LRC Lyrics - Addon based on XBMC Lyrics1