[REQUEST] Home Theater Experience button
Can you add an optional Home Theater Experience button to the video info window?
whats it used for ?
It's used to show intro's, trailers and an optional slideshow before a movie just like at the theater. Very nice when setting down for a movie night with friends and family, gives everyone a chance to sit down and get comfortable before the show.

I use it to show a random Cinemark "Front Row Joe" video before and a couple trailers before the movie.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=55628

I added the following button to DialogVideoInfo.xml...

<control type="button" id="13">
<description>Home Theater Experience</description>
<include>ButtonInfoDialogsCommonValues</include>
<label>Theater</label>
<onclick>Dialog.Close(MovieInformation)</onclick>
<onclick>Playlist.Clear</onclick>
<onclick>Action(Queue,25)</onclick>
<onclick>RunScript(special://home/scripts/Home Theater Experience/default.py)</onclick>
</control>

...and it works fine. Should be localized and a visibility check to see if the script is installed.
+1 for Home Theatre Experience
+1 from me as well Big Grin

btw, awesome job on this skin!
Ok guys here is the low down, XBMC and by inheritance Confluence are in feature and string (language file) freeze.
So don't see this as an ignoreing the request but all these addons and extras are going to have to wait until a little after 9.11 final is out before I start consider any of them. The only things thats getting consideration at the moment is bug fixes
Might as well voice my support for this as well....I would certainly use it.
def an interesting feature. Would be nice to play some trailers before watching the movie. Not too interested in trivia or anything. Usually when im ready to watch a movie, i play it at that time, or it just waits for me to be ready lol.
kinda neat idea, but i would never use it, seems like just more clutter to me..
I Would love this feature
This would be great. Any word on development
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
installed script and put the below dialogvideoinfo.xml for the theater button and worked perfectly

Code:
<control type="button" id="13">
<description>Home Theater Experience</description>
<include>ButtonInfoDialogsCommonValues</include>
<label>Theater</label>
<onclick>Dialog.Close(MovieInformation)</onclick>
<onclick>Playlist.Clear</onclick>
<onclick>Action(Queue,25)</onclick>
<onclick>RunScript(special://home/scripts/Home Theater Experience/default.py)</onclick>
</control>

love this HT experience!
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[REQUEST] Home Theater Experience button0