I went through your patch, good work. I started from your strings.xml in ticket 7962 as of today (the one not commited yet).
An attempt to summarize my changes (a diff is available in the ticket):
Revert 'Filmer' ->'Videoer' - this needs more discussion
Fix some orddelingsfeil
decapitalize weather descriptions again, these look better in small letters because the strings are concatenated (which leads to terrible spacing issues.. ord delings feil), but that is more difficult to fix)
Revert some of your 'norwegian to english' changes. Bikubisk and Gaussisk are established words for Bicubic and Gaussian for example. Though I see your rationale here, as we both usually know the terms better in English here, but still, we should strive for a translation.