Amet Wrote:try version 0.7.1 on SVN repo installer. I would appreciate the feedback as my music library is almost nonexistent.
v 0.7.1 should fix """, "&" and others, as for the ( ' ) issue , the script will not capitalize any artist or song name with ( ' ) in it. the best would probably be to search for it in a title and decapitalize the letter after it.
I will have some more time over the weekend and I should be able to fix it.
Thanks for the update. Good job on the (') issue. From the quick test I gave the file, most of my problem files worked! Very nice! Even quotes (") in songs were showing up correctly!
This version seems to have trouble when switching songs. Sometimes it refreshes, other times it doesn't. I have to start and stop the script sometimes. No such issue with 0.70. I find that if the next song is available on the HDD, it refreshes. If it has to go to the internet, it doesn't.
Great progress with this script! Keep up the nice work!