[bug] Movie information not hiding when jumping to Settings
Hey guys

I've used Alaska for a while now and I really love the blue/black theme. Really nice work on the whole skin!
I was just scanning through my movie collection and read some movie details when I ran into a bug.

This is how to reproduce it:
1. Go into the movie library view
2. Press "I" on a movie to see more detailed information (plot etc)
3. Press "S" to get the basic context menu (Settings, Filemanager, Favourites, ...)
4. Choose one of the following options from the context menu: Settings, Filemanager, System Info
5. The chosen view will open BUT the movie info stays on top of it and is still focused. You first have to press "ESC" to hide it to be able to navigate in the new view.
6. Press "ESC" to get back to the movie information view. But as you had to press "ESC" before to get rid of the overlapping movie info you end up in the movie library view and not in the specific movie info view.

I'm using the XBMC 9.11 Beta 1 and updated the skin about 5-6 hours ago so it's quite up-to-date.
If you need any more information let me know.

Something else I noticed: Is there a way to start a movie from the movie info view? I tried several keys like Enter or Space but nothing seems to work. There is no "Play" button in the view specific menu either.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Montellese Wrote:Hey guys

I've used Alaska for a while now and I really love the blue/black theme. Really nice work on the whole skin!
I was just scanning through my movie collection and read some movie details when I ran into a bug.

This is how to reproduce it:
1. Go into the movie library view
2. Press "I" on a movie to see more detailed information (plot etc)
3. Press "S" to get the basic context menu (Settings, Filemanager, Favourites, ...)
4. Choose one of the following options from the context menu: Settings, Filemanager, System Info
5. The chosen view will open BUT the movie info stays on top of it and is still focused. You first have to press "ESC" to hide it to be able to navigate in the new view.
6. Press "ESC" to get back to the movie information view. But as you had to press "ESC" before to get rid of the overlapping movie info you end up in the movie library view and not in the specific movie info view.

I'm using the XBMC 9.11 Beta 1 and updated the skin about 5-6 hours ago so it's quite up-to-date.
If you need any more information let me know.
Fixed, I did know about this but haven't been bothered to sort it out until now.
Montellese Wrote:Something else I noticed: Is there a way to start a movie from the movie info view? I tried several keys like Enter or Space but nothing seems to work. There is no "Play" button in the view specific menu either.
No.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[bug] Movie information not hiding when jumping to Settings0