[REQUEST] Recently added Mod for cinema menupoint
Question 
First sorry for doublepost, i post this in aeon forum first but i think that was wrong at this time 144 people has watched my post but no anser, hope here i get answers.

So why i am posting here, i found the option to activate the recently added menupoints in aeon and see that there is a mod to add own menupoint to homescreen. Ok i want to add a menu for Cinema movies so that under my movie menu only this one shown as new who are not cinema movies and at the menupoint cinema if i click him i want to see all movies i mark as cinema movies. The recently added mod should show the new one like it does with Music, Tv Show and movies at this time.

But i have no idea how, but i know here are much people how (i think) have an idea what to do. My idea is to at a word like "cinema" in the movie.nfo like the metaflags and if there is this word it will only shown in cinema menu else only in movie menu.

What do you think, is that a good idea or am i the only one how would love this mod?

Sorry for my bad english, hope you understand what i have written here.

I have no idea what to do because i can not program in Phyton, i only can work with PHP, Javascript, Ajax and other web languages.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[REQUEST] Recently added Mod for cinema menupoint0