Jerky/Slow button animation
I'm trying out Alaska (downloaded today from Github) with XBMC for Windows 9.11 Beta 1, however, Alaska is very jerky and/or slow when scrolling from one button to the next. For example when scrolling on the main menu or the Settings page it takes an unusual amount of time to scroll from one button to the next. For example if I press the side arrow to move to another button, there's a bit of a delay before it even starts the animation to move, but then it's either jerky or takes about a second or two to complete. My CPU is not reaching 100% so I doubt it's that. Is this a known issue at the moment? Or is Alaska for everyone one else very smooth?

Thanks,
Harry
Post a debug log.
Hitcher Wrote:Post a debug log.

I found the problem. Sort of. It only happens when XBMC is placed on my second monitor (where I usually run it). So I'm guessing it's probably more to do with my video card and/or drivers than XBMC, although I never noticed this with any other skin. Weird.

Thanks,
Harry

P.S. Just in case here's a copy of my debug log. First part is run on the main screen, then I move it to the second screen where everything slows down.
http://www.pastebin.ca/1694213

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Jerky/Slow button animation0