• 15(current)
WIP Apple TV 3.0 skin replica for XBMC concept (codename: xTV 3.0)
Hitcher Wrote:Just be patient these things take an incredible amount of (free) time.

Could you give us (fans) a sneak peak alpha version ... I just love the idea of XBMC being almost completely blended into Apple TV.
Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.
I can't because I'm not working on it.
@eXisTa: Read the last 21 pages, then you know what´s going on...
news? Smile
I don't know if you can count this as news:
I just saw a tweet from Team Blackbolt saying they are still actively working on several projects.
Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.
"Before the end of March", "The first week of April", maybe we should have asked which year... So very disappointing. Just saying: if you can't keep a promise, why make it in the first place?
The best of intentions can go awry. I too would really like to see it. That said ... I can always get my money back. Wink

If it comes ... it comes. If not ... time to start coding.
dynaflash Wrote:If it comes ... it comes.

Making an ATV replica is not an easy task at all, considering differences between ATV and XBMC.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

I just don't get why there hasn't been a preview, but I guess I don't have to get it since I'm not making it and have no right to complain.
pecinko Wrote:Making an ATV replica is not an easy task at all, considering differences between ATV and XBMC.
No arguments here, I was not complaining ... in fact quite the opposite.
... and when I said "time to start coding" I just meant that people can always try coding their own if they are impatient, much like you did Smile
I just like to think that the delay is to make a few final improvements that no-one was expecting.
Hope so...
I give up.
It's still being worked on as this thread was started recently.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=99617

Looks like they are putting the finishing touches to it.
Yes, that looks good!
  • 15(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Apple TV 3.0 skin replica for XBMC concept (codename: xTV 3.0)5