• 4(current)
WIP Apple TV 3.0 skin replica for XBMC concept (codename: xTV 3.0)
Sweetness!!!

One thing I was wondering: will a nice trailer button be available on the movie information page?

Btw, wouldn't it be nice to open the movie information page once you've selected a movie, so you can choose either to play the movie or just show the trailer?

This is gonna be awesome!

P.S. Will this be automatically Plex compatible?
Nemesis7 Wrote:Sweetness!!!

One thing I was wondering: will a nice trailer button be available on the movie information page?

Btw, wouldn't it be nice to open the movie information page once you've selected a movie, so you can choose either to play the movie or just show the trailer?

This is gonna be awesome!

P.S. Will this be automatically Plex compatible?
Oh no you just said a dirty word(Plex) this forum is XBMC it's the better choice
Ps the skin is looking nice too(too good for plex)
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
i don't know if the skin is compatible with
plex,i don't use it.
At first the skin should be like bethe
original, then come specials and xbmc features.

thanks at all for the good response
I'm really happy seeing this skin come to life. I especially like the idea to show the favorites of each category on the top, too. I love your work Eumel and Wingman (hope I forgot nobody).

Oh, just for interest how did you get all those HD movies on your computer Eumel? I mean, ripping from blueray/HDDVD or downloading must have taken for ever. (Just wondering because in the youtube video you posted, there are nearly all movies with hd flags)

Oh, und nebenbei, wie ist das Wetter in Deutschland so? Hab schon seit etwa 2 Monaten nix mehr so richtig gehort, hab nur mitgekriegt das es wohl etwas geschneit hatte.

Danke nochmal fur deine Arbeit an dem Skin Big Grin
D0nR0sa Wrote:I'm really happy seeing this skin come to life. I especially like the idea to show the favorites of each category on the top, too. I love your work Eumel and Wingman (hope I forgot nobody).

Oh, just for interest how did you get all those HD movies on your computer Eumel? I mean, ripping from blueray/HDDVD or downloading must have taken for ever. (Just wondering because in the youtube video you posted, there are nearly all movies with hd flags)

Oh, und nebenbei, wie ist das Wetter in Deutschland so? Hab schon seit etwa 2 Monaten nix mehr so richtig gehort, hab nur mitgekriegt das es wohl etwas geschneit hatte.

Danke nochmal fur deine Arbeit an dem Skin Big Grin

i get my movies in a mix of all of them, mostly
special offers.
in germany it is cold ca. -5 degree
ps a great thanks goes to jmarshall he makes the coverflow and other features possible
Nemesis7 Wrote:P.S. Will this be automatically Plex compatible?

I can tell you right now it won't be because he got jmarshall to add features to make things possible. And plex is way behind on the skinning engine because too elan its a low priority

So unless plex gets updated skin engine support it wont but like the others said wrong forum to ask Smile
One suggestion for angled images I would suggest is that you add the 1px outline to the diffuse, not sure about the exact transparency of said border (pm Rocky5 maybe?) but it will reduce jaggies greatly:

XBMCG33K Wrote:One suggestion for angled images I would suggest is that you add the 1px outline to the diffuse, not sure about the exact transparency of said border (pm Rocky5 maybe?) but it will reduce jaggies greatly:
nice trick i will test it
XBMCG33K Wrote:One suggestion for angled images I would suggest is that you add the 1px outline to the diffuse, not sure about the exact transparency of said border (pm Rocky5 maybe?) but it will reduce jaggies greatly:

Could you PM me the code for this?
igotdvds Wrote:Could you PM me the code for this?
It is not realy much of code, it is a diffuse for the textures.
the code you can find here
Looks very cool, nice work.
I'll be putting this one on the apple tv for sure Big Grin
fekker Wrote:Looks very cool, nice work.
I'll be putting this one on the apple tv for sure Big Grin

Lol, that's pretty funny!
New Picture Coverflow in Viewtype Info List and the MediaMenu in all Viewtypes:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4eyDFeZfJQ
Nice animations.
Very pretty
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Apple TV 3.0 skin replica for XBMC concept (codename: xTV 3.0)5