9.11b1 - playing dvd iso - screen blanks 5 secs
I run an Asrock 330, with XBMC live 9.11b1 installed on harddisk.

Settings: vdpau on, hardware upscaling on (tried off as well). Display set at 1360x768-50hz. haven't set sync to display

When I run any of the HOUSE series dvd iso files I instantly hear the music start, I briefly see an image of the intro movie (splitsec) and then the screen goes completely white. This stays for about 4-5 seconds, music continues to play without any interruption, and then the image comes back and stays.

Weird thing is that I can also PAUSE when screen is white, it will then stay white.

I am quite sure my previous build (22528) didn't have this problem. My pc (VLC) plays the iso without this problem. I have 5 iso files for house season 2 and they all have this. I have only one other dvd iso, but there the main movie starts right away, and it does not have this problem. Problem could therefore be related to these iso's, but i pasted full pastbin just to be sure.

http://pastebin.com/m5abe5f9a

I am a complete noob but noticed this, might be something:
Code:
INFO: ParseRLE - no  matching color and alpha found, resetting alpha
A little bump as this topic has moved three screens back. Could someone please check my pastebin to see if anything weird is happening or if it is just these files that have an issue?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
9.11b1 - playing dvd iso - screen blanks 5 secs0